Saying it again. We would be better if we drafted a LB'er instead of Mecole Hardman

3 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

I don't need to look at your posts.  ok.     Yes, I wanted a NICE  FAST LINEBACKER INSTEAD OF ANOTHER FUCKING WR.    DID YOU GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD?

You dont want to look because it shows how heavy we have been in defense in draft and FA the last 2 years. Fast LB, you mean like Lee who is faster than Pratt? Ok....sure. admitting you would trade for Pratt for Hardman shows how this is really all stupid.  Talk about getting the thoughts through your head and not once have i needed to swear or  name call in all of this. 

11 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

OK guy.   Done going around in circles.  You say we don't need defense with our top pick and I say we do.   Hope you enjoyed that game last night.

Actually yes I did. We played a hell of a game. Notice how those fast WRs made the offense go with a 3rd round QB. Also how we actually blitzed and the defense seems to be turning a corner all the while playing a top team with 6 starters out. Wished for the win but being competitive in it was actually nice to see as I expected a blow out especially going down 14 to 0. I should go look at the game thread at that point and see what was said 

1 hour ago, Chiefswinitall said:

And did you see the one who started.  You need to go after him first instead of me.  I take the insults yet you say nothing to the insulter.

But but but....HE STARTED IT!!!  Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!   Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!  Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!    Don’t worry...I got my warning from OT.  He made sure it was messaged to me so I would see it and that it was formally documented.  But blue ribbon to you for making sure everyone sees you as nothing but a tattletale.  Welcome to 1st grade! 

7 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

But but but....HE STARTED IT!!!  Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!   Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!  Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!    Don’t worry...I got my warning from OT.  He made sure it was messaged to me so I would see it and that it was formally documented.  But blue ribbon to you for making sure everyone sees you as nothing but a tattletale.  Welcome to 1st grade! 

Yeah,  I tattled.  I am a bad boy.   He's an oldtimer and sometimes he misses stuff.   YOUR THE ONE that started insulting people.  You deserve it !

2 hours ago, Chiefswinitall said:

How did we address it?   WASHED UP OLDER LBERS?      Look man.  I don't give a SHIT about your wr masturbations.    We need fucking defense.     We have a passhappy offense that can make Byron Pringle into a probowl wr.   We have Mahomes.

We need DEFENSE.    KEEP DRAFTING DEFENSE.   IF the GM fails then fucking fire him.   It's really simple shit.

Once again...the OLDEST LB on this roster is 27 years old. You've called them "old farts", and now "washed up older LBs". Who the hell are you talking about?

On 10/27/2019 at 10:11 PM, WichitaZRide said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE!  Get off your fucking soapbox!!!  I’ve said this multiple times, and you constantly ignore me...  PLEASE, FOR THE LIVE OF GOD...SHOW ME A LB THAT WOULD HAVE REALISTICALLY HAVE BEEN PICKED IN HARDMAN’S PLACE THAT WOULD BE MAKING AN IMPACT RIGHT NOW!!!  Nobody picked anywhere near Hardman is starting right now.  Don’t come up here with problems, come with solutions!! 

sidnote...if this post gets me in trouble, I accept my punishment.  Not too bad being the first time between the old forum and this one.  I just can’t live in a world where this ass clown thinks he can blame every loss on Tyreek Hill.  I can only take so much stupid...this guy is killing me

After Devin Bush was picked 10th overall, the next LB didn't even get picked until 68th overall and that was Jachai Polite to the Jets.  They cut him after the pre-season.

He was signed by Seattle a few days later and then cut again on 9/23 and was picked up by the Rams on 9/25.

I don't mind the "hey, let's get better at this position" stance, but at least know what the hell was going on at the time.

After Devin White and Devin Bush there just wasn't any impact LB's we could have taken in the top 3 rounds.

41 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

what does the upcoming draft look like for LB?

free agency next year? 

any help would be appreciated. 

CB is the area of strength in the first 2 rounds. Fucking loaded. As far as true 4-3 LB it looks quite thin from the big boards Im looking at now. But either way we need a stud LB with 1 of our first 2 picks IMO. A sideline to sideline, true 3 down stud. 

I think Hitchens contract will make them hesitant to sign anyone at LB to big money. And we have almost no money invested at CB. If it were up to me, I'd go sign a stud corner and draft a LB rd 1 if the board matches up. 

Who knows how it will shake out. Veach loves offense. Watch him take a RB in rd 1.

Quincy Williams, OLB, Jacksonville Jaguars

10 of 10

hi-res-db0eb4e216e7d8162395d7ec72351e15_
John Raoux/Associated Press

Josh Oliver isn't the only third-round pick of the Jaguars who has turned heads this summer.

Oliver starting and playing well for the Jaguars could be a nice boost for the team, but getting a strong first season from outside linebacker Quincy Williams could be that much more important.

After Telvin Smith stunned the Jags with his announcement that he intends to take the 2019 season off, Jacksonville was left with a massive hole at weak-side linebacker. And while the Jags likely didn't expect Williams to play a major role as a rookie, the 98th overall pick out of tiny Murray State has done his best in the early-going to answer the call.

As Daniel Popper wrote for the Athletic, Williams' showing in Jacksonville's mandatory minicamp in mid-June made a positive impression on one of the team's defensive leaders.

"He's a playmaker," defensive end Calais Campbell said. "He finds the ball. To me, instincts are where you can find the ball. When it's not your play to make, you still know how to get over the top of it and still know how to get to where the ball is. Marcell Dareus's best (attribute) is that he has incredible instincts. He just has a nose for the ball. It finds him, it seems like. Quincy has some of those same characteristics. He's not on Marcell's level. Marcell is at a different level. But he might be one day. He's a rookie. He's just scratching the surface."

Williams doesn't have to be a world-beater—if he becomes even an adequate starter for the Jaguars in 2019, the youngster will be a lifesaver.

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

Does that really matter?  All players get injured.  I see you getting defensive.

Nope. I see you reaching while we drafted 3 guys who are playing and doing so very well. Hardman, Thornhill and Saunders all drafted before your guys listed and proving it too.