I saw how fired up the Lions were every time they made a play. It showed how motivated and hungry they were to beat us. If each player can perform just a little better it could make a huge difference. Be hungry and go get the win!! 5-2 sounds so much better than 4-3.

Hearing it from the players in interviews. It is ti.e to now walk the walk. I expect the Chiefs to really be fired up. 

Got to get a fast start.  Play man and sell out stopping to run. If we can get up early, we can really suck the life out of the Broncos run game.  That is my key to the game. It is all about wanting it more.

1 hour ago, Docbarnabee said:

Hearing it from the players in interviews. It is ti.e to now walk the walk. I expect the Chiefs to really be fired up. 

Got to get a fast start.  Play man and sell out stopping to run. If we can get up early, we can really suck the life out of the Broncos run game.  That is my key to the game. It is all about wanting it more.

Even when we got up early last week it did not suck the life out of Houston. We need to pound them and keep the pedal down.

Edited by kkuenn

33 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

That was the Texans with a very explosive offense, who like the Chiefs are capable of scoring in a hurry.  Denver really is not that type of team that is built to come back easily from a 17-3 deficit.

And yet if they play keep the ball away as the last few teams have done, we could be screwed. 

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

And yet if they play keep the ball away as the last few teams have done, we could be screwed. 

yup. reid needs to shock denver and come out with 2TE set with sherman and then daryl. let them know it’s coming and let them have it. just like jacksonville did to them earlier this year. they can be run on. there pass defense is better than the last two opponents. hopefully this tips reid’s hand to run. cross my fingers. 

My expectations are that they put 8 in the box and dare Flacco to beat us.  I think our pass Defense is good enough to hold up.

Andy goes back to screens and runs, while taking the occasional deep shot. and not solely depending on it to score.  The main problem with last game is that he completely went away from it.  He outsmarted himself.  Yet again , a team loses a starting corner during the game and Reid fixates on trying to go deep on that corner's replacement. 

7 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

My expectations are that they put 8 in the box and dare Flacco to beat us.  I think our pass Defense is good enough to hold up.

Andy goes back to screens and runs, while taking the occasional deep shot. and not solely depending on it to score.  The main problem with last game is that he completely went away from it.  He outsmarted himself.  Yet again , a team loses a starting corner during the game and Reid fixates on trying to go deep on that corner's replacement. 

Reid , tries to make the game more complicated than it is at times. He'll simplify it tonight...Chiefs get the W.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

Reid , tries to make the game more complicated than it is at times. He'll simplify it tonight...Chiefs get the W.

This^^

I hope reid does this. He has to help his injured oline and qb, with a better gameplan. It was also help the defense too!!

Denver is going to come fired up! Like most teams that play the chiefs. They will try to pressure Pat and go right after that ankle. And then hit us with a steady dose of Lindsey and Freeman.  Reid needs to draw a good gameplan full of draws, screens and a few RPOs. And just like everyone's been saying, SELL OUT TO STOP THE RUN!!

Chubb is out, good news for Erving.

I feel the gameplan Reid has designed for the general being of 2019 is ineffective when Fisher is out. Can't keep shotgunning it down the opponent's throats no more. Run the I-form 

We should have another weapon at TE. So far the backups have been sub par.

7 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Chubb is out, good news for Erving.

I feel the gameplan Reid has designed for the general being of 2019 is ineffective when Fisher is out. Can't keep shotgunning it down the opponent's throats no more. Run the I-form 

We should have another weapon at TE. So far the backups have been sub par.

Yea, I don't know if coming out in the I-formation or 2 TE sets would work with this oline. I'm not sure we can run the ball if the defense is knows it's coming. But we can do what everyone is doing to us.....And that's coming out in 3 Wr sets, putting the defense in Nickel, and running it down the defenses throat.

11 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, I don't know if coming out in the I-formation or 2 TE sets would work with this oline. I'm not sure we can run the ball if the defense is knows it's coming. But we can do what everyone is doing to us.....And that's coming out in 3 Wr sets, putting the defense in Nickel, and running it down the defenses throat.

They better get support for Mahomes on the edges. Chip Miller & have McCoy in the backfield