Injury report for Denver game

List of injuries a little smaller but not having Fuller and possibly Breeland could really cause some problems.

Man, I am really worried about this game.

Andy Reid and the Chiefs need to flip the script and run a ball control offense to keep the defense off the field. 

If we continue to try and throw every down and not have any balance, we're gonna get killed by a 2-4 team that doesn't offer much punch on offense.

1 minute ago, azchief21 said:

Breeland is non injury related (Personal) didn't travel with team

We're only taking Ward, Claiborne and Fenton as our only CBs into the game.

We need to just blitz 8 guys every down and hope for the best lol this is just ridiculous. 

The Chiefs need to do some roster work with the extra time off between now and the next game.

17 minutes ago, dksww said:

We're only taking Ward, Claiborne and Fenton as our only CBs into the game.

We need to just blitz 8 guys every down and hope for the best lol this is just ridiculous. 

The Chiefs need to do some roster work with the extra time off between now and the next game.

That's brutal. Good news is Thornhill and Honey Badger can both play some corner. But where does that leave helping run defense? I agree with sitting Watkins who did practice yesterday. And likewise I hope Veach makes a few moves between tomorrow and Green Bay. Season is melting down fast and we can't get players back fast enough. 

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I highly confident  about this game..confident the Chiefs will once again be embarrassed  on national TV by a team that has no business  being within 21 points of them. .I am also confident that by 1/2 time I will already be in bed

Might be a night to pull out some reserve whiskey :)

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/5/16/11682816/tyrann-mathieu-arizona-cardinals-contract-extension-highest-paid-safety

Before the 2017 Season...

Tyrann Mathieu might soon be the highest-paid safety in the league, according to Ian Rapoport, which is kind of funny since he's more of a hybrid corner/safety.

The Cardinals have gotten incredible value from the Honey Badger since drafting him in the third round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He might have been a first-round pick if not for getting booted from LSU's football team in 2012, a year after he was a Heisman finalist. His rookie deal paid him $3,052,500 for the first four years of his career. Now, he'll be looking at a deal that should pay him more than $10 million per year, if that's the yardstick the Cardinals are using to make him the highest-paid safety. (If it's guaranteed money, he'll wind up north of Devin McCourty's $28 million, and if it's going by total value, he should top Jairus Byrd's $54 million deal with the Saints).

He's played 68 percent of his snaps as a slot corner, 24 percent at strong safety and eight percent as a free safety, according to Pro Football Focus. Making him the highest-paid safety saves the Cardinals some money compared to making him the highest-paid cornerback; the average annual value for the four highest-paid cornerbacks starts at $14 million.

It's a risk for the Cardinals. Mathieu has torn his ACL twice since being drafted, but he's done everything the Cardinals have asked of him on and off the field.

1 hour ago, dksww said:

List of injuries a little smaller but not having Fuller and possibly Breeland could really cause some problems.

Man, I am really worried about this game.

Andy Reid and the Chiefs need to flip the script and run a ball control offense to keep the defense off the field. 

If we continue to try and throw every down and not have any balance, we're gonna get killed by a 2-4 team that doesn't offer much punch on offense.

Chiefs don't need to run the ball to keep the Dense off the field. They just need to score. We score 30 or more, I do not think the bronco's will be able to keep up.

Let’s see:  Primetime road game, short week, injuries galore, and a HC who refuses to slow things down to protect his QB and defense.  Hard to predict a win.

I think AR is eventually going to get things fixed.  Probably not this week, though.

KC - 20

Donks - 23

Ive predicted we would lose this game since the schedule came out. We just don't play well in these short week games most of the time. I think actually Andy's coaching advantage over the rest of the division is somewhat mitigated by the short week. But man do we need this one now and I'm hoping depleted roster comes out and plays with alot of emotion. It will be needed.  I don't care how or why or how ugly it is. A win here makes a statement the division title clearly goes through Kansas City for the fourth straight year. A loss and its really wide open again. Not the end of the world to be 4-3 but there are consequences as well as the reality we have two good teams coming into Arrowhead after this game. This season could go south very fast. Right here is the time to reclaim it. 

13 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Broncos should win and win easily, controlling the clock and Flacco torching a couple of play action bombs. Andy needs to run, but I am not sure our scrubs will block to make it work.

We might get beat off playaction. It will definitely be pass interference though. 😜