Injury report for Denver game

Looks like we need to start brushing up on Raahad Fenton because he’s almost certainly going to be playing a lot. What I’m reading is he has limitations in man coverage because he isn’t real fluid and it makes recovering tough. But has some natural ability to play zone. 
6th round rookie corners with 6 career snaps are going to be targeted. 

3 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Broncos should win and win easily, controlling the clock and Flacco torching a couple of play action bombs. Andy needs to run, but I am not sure our scrubs will block to make it work.

Andy absolutely owns this division and the Broncos but it feels like Andy has lost his mojo on top of over a quarter of hid starters. Also not to mention it’s Thursday when Andy doesn’t own the division.  
Gotta agree a win here would be a surprise. But don’t underestimate what’s possible with this QB to end funks like this IF they can keep him upright and not blow up the ankle. Big IFs. 

7 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Kinda miss Kietzman on 810. Petro, is very bland doesn't even get anyone hyped up for a game. You would think the Chiefs were on a bye week. Kietzman, at least cuts to the chase and breaks it down nicely 15 mn into the show.

610 seems to be the spot now.

since Petro changed times I have not listened to him..but I dont miss KK he got his upncomings and deserves every bit of it..I truly loathe that man..not for just what he said but for who he has been for over a decade.. you really need a radio guy to get you hyped?

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

since Petro changed times I have not listened to him..but I dont miss KK he got his upncomings and deserves every bit of it..I truly loathe that man..not for just what he said but for who he has been for over a decade.. you really need a radio guy to get you hyped?

Only when the forums are quiet:lol:...it's the calming before the storm. 

This is a big concern. You can't tweak your ankle week after week after week and expect there not to be some real damage there. If Andy Reid doesn't shorten the drops and the patterns to help him out, we are going to watch this season go south very quickly. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-recurring-ankle-injury-is-reportedly-a-bigger-deal-than-previously-thought/

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

This is a big concern. You can't tweak your ankle week after week after week and expect there not to be some real damage there. If Andy Reid doesn't shorten the drops and the patterns to help him out, we are going to watch this season go south very quickly. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-mahomes-recurring-ankle-injury-is-reportedly-a-bigger-deal-than-previously-thought/

You beat me to it. For all the talk about injuries to guys not playing, in my mind , the biggest injury concern has to be Mahomes. A 100% Mahomes would beat this team. Being limited physically also limits his game. Reid needs to shorten the game. Quick drops, screens, jet sweeps and try actually establishing a run game Andy!!

1 hour ago, dhitter said:

You beat me to it. For all the talk about injuries to guys not playing, in my mind , the biggest injury concern has to be Mahomes. A 100% Mahomes would beat this team. Being limited physically also limits his game. Reid needs to shorten the game. Quick drops, screens, jet sweeps and try actually establishing a run game Andy!!

I agree, I'm really nervous about this game, and wish Reid would do as you say. Unfortunately we can only watch and have no control over what he decides to do. .