Chiefs @ Donks GDT

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

On a positive note, if it’s just a dislocated knee cap he’ll be back for the next game. 

Can you dislocate your knee to the point where it needs to be popped back in without severely damaging ligaments? I doubt it but I hope so.

Just now, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I have to wonder, who the hell lit the fire under the defense ass?  Was it Clark Hunt laying down the law? 

he needs to lite the same fire under the offense

why is it that backup qbs seem to have career games against us, but our backup can't do shit?

I like the way the defense is playing, and they were running the ball well also. If Mahomes wasn't hurt this looked like a route. I don't know what's going to happen with More at QB. I like the way they're still playing/

2 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

Did you hear the report by Erin Andrews?  They were not so optimistic.

I get that.  I’m looking at it like this.  They popped it back in, and he was hobbling but seemed to get a little better with each step.  I know he’d be able to walk if something was torn , but I don’t think his steps would’ve looked consistently better if that was the case.  I’d expect more of a consistent limp if it were a tear. Jmo 

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I get that.  I’m looking at it like this.  They popped it back in, and he was hobbling but seemed to get a little better with each step.  I know he’d be able to walk if something was torn , but I don’t think his steps would’ve looked consistently better if that was the case.  I’d expect more of a consistent limp if it were a tear. Jmo 

Phillip Rivers once played a 2nd half with a torn ACL.

I realize there is a chance that it's like what you're talking about.  But I'm not going to get my hopes up.  Guys have walked around with some pretty bad injuries before.

It is possible as I have seen to look fine walking with a knee ligament tear but actually is bad enough to take you out for the season.  I really hope not though.  We have this mini bye week and then 4 games until a full bye week. Sigh.  Trying to be optimistic, but not feeling it. 

Im reading patella dislocation on mahomes 

“MRI will determine severity of damage to MPFL, which keeps patella “tracked” If not severe, he’ll get braced and be out 3-4 weeks. If severe, he’ll need MPFL reconstruction and is out for year. More likely the former if it’s his 1st patella dislocation” @profootballdoc