Free agent QBs

There ain't shit, honestly. 

https://nfltraderumors.co/2019-nfl-free-agents-list/

Wouldn't even say Kaepernick.  Dude's been out of football for too long to be a serious option.

At this point they need to hope to sell off some guys by the trade deadline and just tank the year if Pat is out for a month plus. 

If there is a bright spot, thank god we didn't trade for anyone.

E: But there's word he's barely limping so who knows

10 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

You do know that there have been very few QBs hurt running a QB sneak. Hell his ankle was injured by his own lineman stepping on him.

I know geez..Although I would like to, you cant blame the koolaid man for this one. 

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

because I'm going to remind you  every time you say something nice about Andy that  you called him  a FFPOS.. its what I do for fun is pointing out people hypocrisies 

It would only be hypocrisy if I was fat though right? I probably am a piece of shit though, so maybe I am a hypocrite. I didnt say he was a bad coach. I said he out thinks himself too often. 

11 hours ago, liquidfriend said:

There ain't shit, honestly. 

https://nfltraderumors.co/2019-nfl-free-agents-list/

Wouldn't even say Kaepernick.  Dude's been out of football for too long to be a serious option.

At this point they need to hope to sell off some guys by the trade deadline and just tank the year if Pat is out for a month plus. 

If there is a bright spot, thank god we didn't trade for anyone.

E: But there's word he's barely limping so who knows

Mark Sanchez might have been the least bad player on that list, which should be enough to throw up.