Free agent QBs

12 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

It didnt have to happen. That fat fucking pile of shit caused it to happen. 

Totally absurd. I’ve never ever seen a QB hurt on a QB sneak. Tom Brady is 41 years old and he’s still one of their top goal line options. It was a good play call. 

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I was pretty steamed at the time.

I was too because Joe Buck and Aikman were talking about how risky those plays were with a hobbled QB and then he got hurt like on the next play.

It sucks because after the fact it looks like a stupid call, but as others have said Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and other great QBs do it all the time and haven't got hurt.

But of course, Mahomes does.

The most upsetting thing I've heard is someone saying that even if he comes back soon that the kneecap dislocating like that is not a good sign regarding the stability of the knee long-term, and they compared it to RGIII.  I have no idea if this person's medical opinion is to be trusted, and I think Mahomes is a very different player than RGIII (his running/scrambling is important but not as essential to his game), but still that's messed up.

Look...outside getting a backup for Moore, we just need to roll with what we have....

If Pat's out 1-4 weeks, no QB outside Foles and Daniel is going to be able to come in, learn the offense and still out perform Moore enough to win games Moore would have lost

• Foles is still hurt and there's no way i'd pay 30 mill for a year and a half of him
  • No way Bears trade Daniel

If Pat's out 5+ games, its time to tank the season.  It will be the last time we have a top 15 pick for the next 10-15 years, so we can grab a higher caliber player each round

Chiefs QB Chad Henne (ankle) is "getting close" to a return.

With Patrick Mahomes (dislocated kneecap) expected to miss around three games, the Chiefs are weighing their options at quarterback. Henne is definitely one if he can get cleared soon, but current backup QB Matt Moore will likely get the first shot at starts after filling in for Mahomes after his injury on Thursday Night Football.

SOURCE: ESPN.com

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Chiefs QB Chad Henne (ankle) is "getting close" to a return.

With Patrick Mahomes (dislocated kneecap) expected to miss around three games, the Chiefs are weighing their options at quarterback. Henne is definitely one if he can get cleared soon, but current backup QB Matt Moore will likely get the first shot at starts after filling in for Mahomes after his injury on Thursday Night Football.

SOURCE: ESPN.com

Chad "CHAMPIONSHIP" Henne!!

Let's GO!!

11 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Totally absurd. I’ve never ever seen a QB hurt on a QB sneak. Tom Brady is 41 years old and he’s still one of their top goal line options. It was a good play call. 

I agree.  

Tom Brady was the first guy I thought of when many started to attack Reid

23 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Henne must be on injured reserve through Week 8 before he’s eligible to return to practice. Even then, Henne might not be ready to return from injury as early as Week 9. 

Fits with the timeline I heard where he is a few weeks from being ready to go. If Moore really struggles against GB and Minn, it’s possible they could turn to Henne who’s been in the system a lot longer. But I’m guessing plan is for Henne to be the backup.