Mr. Andrew Reid

Hey guys I know were all bummed about the MVP, but is there any other coach you would rather have to coach up a Backup QB, than Andy Reid? 

We know this guy is a QB whisperer.  Ask Nick Foles, Alex Smith,  Mike Vick, AJ Feely  Kevin Kolb!!

I think Reid will coach  Matt Moore up,  and we'll survive the next few games till Pat gets back....assuming he comes back this season. 

13 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

I'm down with that. Dink , dunk, then dime it.

Yup, because no matter how much we dink and donk,  there's always a boogeyman called Tyreek Hill that will make you pay, if you get too complacent on defense. 

48 minutes ago, Docbarnabee said:

Actually, he was one of the first guys I thought of. At least bring him in for a look.

Nope.  His circus has made him unsignable. Reid won’t risk that circus infecting the locker room mid season, and I honestly don’t believe clark would allow it anyway. 

1 hour ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Matt Cassel is not signing here. Dont you put that voodoo on us.

Thinking of him is the second scariest sight after Mahomes' injury today 😨 I would much rather tank the season with Shurmur.

Are there any Foles-type guys out there?

The best thing going for the Chiefs is that Moore is a competent backup with a wealth of riches. He just needs to be a caretaker. Do they sign Shurmur from the practice squad or sign someone else who hasn’t played a down in two years? 

5 hours ago, moons314 said:

Nope.  His circus has made him unsignable. Reid won’t risk that circus infecting the locker room mid season, and I honestly don’t believe clark would allow it anyway. 

People also forget his last year he lost his job.  Twice.  To Blaine Freaking Gabbert.  Who just sucks out loud.  And that's coming from a Mizzou honk.

This is not terrible. First, he is not out for the season. Second, we have time to let those ankles heal. If he kept reimbursing them it could cause permanent damage. It’s not about just this year. This is the beginning of a HOF career.

Oh, also Kap sucks. He isn’t unemployed because he kneeled. Tebow isn’t unemployed because of his faith. They are not good QBs. Nothing else matters IMHO. Ask Big Ben if anybody cares what kind of person you are.

Kap is better than quite a few guys playing or sitting on the bench in the NFL but he's not good enough to warrant the circus he'll bring to whatever team he joins. A very good example is Big Ben who is a rapist a$$hole but his talent justifies his presence.

14 hours ago, artsy said:

Hey guys I know were all bummed about the MVP, but is there any other coach you would rather have to coach up a Backup QB, than Andy Reid? 

We know this guy is a QB whisperer.  Ask Nick Foles, Alex Smith,  Mike Vick, AJ Feely  Kevin Kolb!!

I think Reid will coach  Matt Moore up,  and we'll survive the next few games till Pat gets back....assuming he comes back this season. 

Agree he will find whatever strength Matt Moore might have and work the offense around it. Tough though that Moore has only been in this system now for two months. 

When Moore hit a streaking Tyreek Hill on a wheel route for a 57 yd TD and completed at or near 1st down yardage passes to at least three different receivers I thought he looked competent enough with those great weapons running around. Chiefs could continue to win if the defense plays like a top tier D.