Chiefs Record at the Bye Week

Chiefs Record at the Bye Week  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Chiefs record be at the Bye Week 12?

• 9-2
    • 8-3
    • 7-4
    • 6-5
    • 5-6

40 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Assuming Matt Moore gets the start until the Bye Week 12:

Packers on SNF:

Vikings:

@Tennessee

@Chargers in Mexico City

Rough stretch anyway even with Mahomes. Beating Rodgers with Matt Moore just doesn’t seem likely. Vikes may be the most well rounded team on our schedule but perhaps Cousins gives us an opp to win. Tenn is a solid team but that’s winable with their QB issues.  Chargers? Not even sure who they are right now. 

id bet a lot more on 0-4 than 4-0 going with the mantra the team with the better QB wins most of the time. 1-3 or 2-2 seems most likely. Then again it’s not crazy at all to think Mahomes could be back by the Tenn game if nothing changes. 

8 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I pick 6-5.  I think the Chargers are the only game we win in that stretch.  That means Mahomes really has to run the table to get this team to 11-5 after that.  If we have to play a wild card game on the road, we aren't winning a playoff game. 

Just brimming over with confidence, aren't you?

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

Just brimming over with confidence, aren't you?

Not by choice.  I'm not reading too much into a defensive performance against a bad Denver offense, and our running backs are underwhelming.  We're a team missing it's mvp QB, #2 WR and starting LT.  How could the next few games not have a bleak outlook?   

17 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Not by choice.  I'm not reading too much into a defensive performance against a bad Denver offense, and our running backs are underwhelming.  We're a team missing it's mvp QB, #2 WR and starting LT.  How could the next few games not have a bleak outlook?   

Having the most explosive player in the NFL, the best TE in the NFL, a HC who made Jeff Garcia look legit, an outstanding group of secondary weapons, a defense coming off a dominant performance...

Personally I think Shady has looked great this year. Hes averaging almost 5.5 yards per carry. And they will need to run the ball while Mahomes is out. 

I always thought I was one of the most pessimistic Chiefs fans out there. Until this past week happened. I'm starting to realize Chiefs fans are a bunch of god damn babies. Hyper critical, "Philadelphia fan level" babies.

You could be right. I think we go 2-2 over the next 4. I honestly think we have a chance to win every game on our schedule. Even with Moore. I expect them to rally together and carry eachother until Pat's back. 

42 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Having the most explosive player in the NFL, the best TE in the NFL, a HC who made Jeff Garcia look legit, an outstanding group of secondary weapons, a defense coming off a dominant performance...

Personally I think Shady has looked great this year. Hes averaging almost 5.5 yards per carry. And they will need to run the ball while Mahomes is out. 

I always thought I was one of the most pessimistic Chiefs fans out there. Until this past week happened. I'm starting to realize Chiefs fans are a bunch of god damn babies. Hyper critical, "Philadelphia fan level" babies.

You could be right. I think we go 2-2 over the next 4. I honestly think we have a chance to win every game on our schedule. Even with Moore. I expect them to rally together and carry eachother until Pat's back. 

Anything is possible.  McCoy has been decent, but at this stage of his career I don’t think he’s a back you can give 20+ carries in a game.  Damien Williams just isn’t good enough.  Darrel is still an unknown and I’m not overly confident in the ability of the line to open holes.  I think Moore is a capable qb , but I think the field is going to condense and the 8-10 yard routes are going to be tough.  I just feel like a backup qb with a patched together line and average rbs we’re going to struggle to get 20 ppg over the next few weeks, and we’ll be playing teams with dynamic offenses. 

I am going with 3-1 or 4-0. I think we get Watkins and Fisher back for the Packers. Let's not forget that we should also see Chris Jones back as well. Packers are banged up at receiver. If we get pressure on Roger's we can win this one.  There is not a lot of tape on moore, so the Packers D may struggle a bit on what the Chiefs will do.

Vikings. Again if we can get pressure on cousins, I think it is a win.

Titans, the QB situation is a mess.

Chargers could be a problem. They should be a lot healthier and if Mahomes is not back, they may be able to gut one out. 

The key is Defense is playing better. Watkins being back. Andy Reid being able to build a gameplan for Moore. With the wideouts we have, there really is no way we are not going to score. I think we can be really efficient, albeit less exciting without Mahomes. Moore can adequately hold the fort. Defense, has its opportunity to really step up and I think they do it.

Yes Denver's O sucks, coaching staff sucks, QB sucks their D was, at least coming into the week ranked #4 and the banged up Chiefs still laid 30 points on them. Yes several scores were contributed to the Chiefs D but still they were able to pretty much handle Denver's D.

GB is ranked 21st overall, without Mahomes the Chiefs should still be able to compete and possibly win. Minnesota is probably the tougher of the two. Titans, nope and who knows with SD, division game and all.