Rogers looked really good, but Oakland put zero pressure on him.

Oakland moved the ball fairly easily on the Packers in the first Half until Oakland went down by 3 scores.  When they had to concentrate more on the pass, they had issues.

I believe the Chiefs Offense will give Green Bay a lot of issues.  Even with Moore at QB.  I think he will be much improved after getting the reps in practice this week.

Defense is going to have to get pressure and stop the run.  If Devonte Adams is not back, I think we can handle their receivers.   If he is back, it could be trouble.

2 hours ago, Docbarnabee said:

Rogers looked really good, but Oakland put zero pressure on him.

Oakland moved the ball fairly easily on the Packers in the first Half until Oakland went down by 3 scores.  When they had to concentrate more on the pass, they had issues.

I believe the Chiefs Offense will give Green Bay a lot of issues.  Even with Moore at QB.  I think he will be much improved after getting the reps in practice this week.

Defense is going to have to get pressure and stop the run.  If Devonte Adams is not back, I think we can handle their receivers.   If he is back, it could be trouble.

Meh, their wr are just ok imo.

I agree with Doc. It won't be easy but Reid can be really good at  gameplanning. I hope they stay with the same formula they used against Denver. Keep running the ball, even if they get stuffed a few times. Having Hill back is huge because he forces defenders to account for him.

The Broncos offense is bad, but people forget how good their defense is. 

The key is the Chiefs defense. They're going to have to play like they did against the Broncos and be consistent. 

I'm not a betting man, but it's crazy that the line is basically even for this game. That shows you the respect they have for Mahomes & Reid. 

14 minutes ago, xen said:

Hate to say it but I don't like our chances this week against Old Man Mahomes and the Pack.  I like us much better the other 3 weeks before the bye.

If you look at the AFC West schedules the next 3 weeks there not be more than 2 wins about the entire bunch. And 1 of those is because the Chargers and Broncos play each other. Maybe nothing more important than getting healthy the next month. One bi product of losing our MVP is that hopefully he won't have to play behind a line that doesn't have Fisher any more this season. What we really do need now however is Watkins. A lot easier to make single reads if you have both WRs. 

As it is right now, KC is:

2 games up on the Raiders with a head to head win in their house. Outside of KC and Houston, the Raiders don't play another team with more than 3 wins. Hypothetically speaking, if the Raiders lost to Houston and KC and beat the rest of the teams on their schedule they would end up 11-5.

3 games up on the Doncos with a head to head win in their house. Personally I don't see Denver winning another game, maybe beat Cleveland in Denver. They have Indy, Minn, Buf, Chargers, Houston, KC, Det and Oakland. 2-14 maybe 3-13

3 games up on the Chargers with 2 games to play against the Chiefs. The way they have been playing I would say they lose to Chicago, GB, Oakland, Min, KC giving them 10 losses. Even if they don't lose another game the best they could do is 11-5 which I highly doubt.

I see KC winning the division and with Indys weak schedule settling with a 3rd seed and playing Houston in the first round.

NE, INDY, KC, BALT, BUFF and HOU

But anything could happen. 

3 hours ago, Biggjliv4 said:

I see this as a loss for the game, but I really hope the defense prove me wrong about Denver being a fluke. If D plays well and we run the ball I consider it an overall team win. 

Defense could actually play well or at least continue to show improvement and still give up 24 plus points. I'm guessing that where we need this game in the 20s. Our next two opponents are very good teams and I think one of them is going to get the book thrown at them in an attempt to steal one and the other will probably be the worst home loss of the Reid era. Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but a 3rd string QB off the streets against Super Bowl contenders is a very tough task. I think Mahomes returns for Tennessee. 

51 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

As it is right now, KC is:

2 games up on the Raiders with a head to head win in their house. Outside of KC and Houston, the Raiders don't play another team with more than 3 wins. Hypothetically speaking, if the Raiders lost to Houston and KC and beat the rest of the teams on their schedule they would end up 11-5.

3 games up on the Doncos with a head to head win in their house. Personally I don't see Denver winning another game, maybe beat Cleveland in Denver. They have Indy, Minn, Buf, Chargers, Houston, KC, Det and Oakland. 2-14 maybe 3-13

3 games up on the Chargers with 2 games to play against the Chiefs. The way they have been playing I would say they lose to Chicago, GB, Oakland, Min, KC giving them 10 losses. Even if they don't lose another game the best they could do is 11-5 which I highly doubt.

I see KC winning the division and with Indys weak schedule settling with a 3rd seed and playing Houston in the first round.

NE, INDY, KC, BALT, BUFF and HOU

But anything could happen. 

Personally I'd rather be the 4th seed and go to NE in the divisional round. May end up with the AFC Title game back here. Obviously being the 2 seed is still the realistic goal if we can win 1 of the next 2 and then get the MVP back.