Khaleen Sanders and Fenton

6 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019/10/18/kansas-city-chiefs-rookies-take-next-step-against-denver-broncos/

These guys were good.   Should they start from here on?   Makes me reevaluate Veach's draft.

You mean Felton? That idiot Aikman kept calling him Felton eventhough you could see his name on the jersey. Then he trade DRob to the Doncos several times. He really needs to hang it up.

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

Personally, I would Ike to see Thompson. Maybe not until Pat comes back. Diet of Shady and Darrel til then, but Shady and Thompson in a Pat game plan offense would be special.

Why not now?  The issue was pass pro and since we don’t have our Franchise qb back there why not give him some reps.  

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

Why not now?  The issue was pass pro and since we don’t have our Franchise qb back there why not give him some reps.  

His pass pro was more than fine in the preseason.  I believe that is an excuse to play the veterans first

Saunders held his own but I think Fenton stood out. Looked like a guy that was well crafted for the system. Flacco isn't really the QB to judge a youngster but Fenton should be considered ahead of Fuller going forward unless he messes up and this was a one time thing.

If you aren't getting the results with the vets nothing bad can happen putting in the youngsters.