2 Tix to KC vs Tennessee in Nashville

2 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

Wish you would have posted this sooner... I paid $175 each for two tickets in the upper bowl.  Would have much preferred to buy yours.  

Why are you not going?

I just decided not to go about a week ago. Gonna save up for another trip to KC instead. Hopefully a playoff game.

19 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Should be the return of the MVP in the Music City. Gonna be a TON of Chiefs fans there. I'd consider buying them but we've got about 10 people interested. 

I took my sons 6 years ago when Chiefs last played here. Stadium was full of Chiefs fans then.  We won 26-17. You could easily hear the tomahawk chant at the end of the game and as fans poured out of the stadium. Was driving the Titans fans insane. Ready to do it again.😂

55 minutes ago, dhitter said:

I took my sons 6 years ago when Chiefs last played here. Stadium was full of Chiefs fans then.  We won 26-17. You could easily hear the tomahawk chant at the end of the game and as fans poured out of the stadium. Was driving the Titans fans insane. Ready to do it again.😂

I was there too!  I remember walking across that bridge from the stadium to Honky Tonk row and a huge bar filling up with all Chiefs fans in about 10 minutes.