15 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

NE put him on IR with the intent to release him when his knee is fully healthy. Is he worth picking up afterwards, and have him ready for next season? Watkins will be cut after this season...Gordon will be much cheaper and is more talented than Watkins. 

Replace one guy that can't get on the field because he's physically brittle for a guy that may not make it on the field because he's coddling a brittle sobriety?  I say hard pass.  I'd like to see the Chiefs try to resign Robinson and draft another receiver in the mid-rounds as depth - assuming Watkins is cut as many believe.

14 minutes ago, TomahawkChop said:

Replace one guy that can't get on the field because he's physically brittle for a guy that may not make it on the field because he's coddling a brittle sobriety?  I say hard pass.  I'd like to see the Chiefs try to resign Robinson and draft another receiver in the mid-rounds as depth - assuming Watkins is cut as many believe.

Gordon hasn't had that problem this season

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Moving forward toward next year we do.  Watkins is likely a cut because of money.  Robinson is a FA.  Our receivers next year as it stands are pretty much Hill, Hardman and Pringle.  

Hasn’t stayed on a field in 4 years 

19 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Yeah let's pick up a headcase to hinder the development of our 2nd round investment and the promising youngster in Pringle as well as devaluing the comp. pick coming from Robinson. 

How would he hinder Hardman's development? He is developing now and will be much improved next season. Gordon is an instant upgrade to both Watkins and Pringle.

2 minutes ago, ChiefThunder said:

How would he hinder Hardman's development? He is developing now and will be much improved next season. Gordon is an instant upgrade to both Watkins and Pringle.

He has like 4-5 target a game, assuming Gordon can stay on the field Hardman will get 2-3 at most and on top of that could even be relegated to a #5 WR role. Definitely not a way to develop anyone. 

2 hours ago, ChiefThunder said:

Not buying he’s any upgrade over Watkins. He’s older, drops more passes, misses as many games and brings a bad attitudes as well as drug issues into the mix.