Give me your crazy Trade Deadline trades!

5 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Im mostly curious what it would cost to rent chris harris for 8 games given im not aware of an upgrade at lb being available 

Yea, I like the Chris Harris idea.

I do not like the Patrick Peterson idea. The dude is 30 yrs old, and some people want to give up a 1st for him????

No freaking way. Maybe a 3rd, but definitely not a 1st.

21 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, I like the Chris Harris idea.

I do not like the Patrick Peterson idea. The dude is 30 yrs old, and some people want to give up a 1st for him????

No freaking way. Maybe a 3rd, but definitely not a 1st.

And coming off a PED suspension.  I like him but you are probably right.   Best to stay the course.  We need a coverage lb more than a dB at this point.

24 minutes ago, Balto said:

Saw that Skins are looking to trade both Norman and Trent.  Reported they want a 2nd for Trent.

I would look at Williams and Scherff. Give them a couple years of Fisher and a pick in return. The gain a high pick and a LT signed for a couple more years. Only thing with this is having them signed to extensions but showing them a winning culture and a chance at a SB. Then draft LB and CB woth our highest picks. Tag and trade Jones for another high picks and extend Mahomes. O Line is taken care of. LB and CB addressed and the D line we habe some good starters in there for Jones now with Speaks back next year too.

9 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

DBs have been playing much better lately. If you look at a couple of those unbelievable Rodgers throw, it really wasn't bad coverage. LB, aside from blitzing is a disaster against the run & pass. Let's get one of those.

Our Db’s are really good as a group and the depth is excellent 

On 10/27/2019 at 9:36 AM, Biggjliv4 said:

He's been released, I wouldn't mind signing and place him on IR, be ready to go next year. Fill a need and free up a draft pick for our numerous defensive needs 

I like that idea with osemele.  Sign him and IR him for this year.  

Trade LDT and go with Rankins at RG. See if you can get a 3rd or 4th rounder for him. 

Then hope Allegretti can go at center.  Resign Wisniewski as the guard/ center backup. 

The Jets have made Le'Veon Bell available for trade. 

If a player is traded I think it voids out their guarantees and KC could re-work the deal to be more team friendly.

I bet the Jets wouldn't require much for Bell in a trade. 

We could always turn around and trade one of our RBs as well.  Pittsburgh may be without Connor for a while and is down to 1 RB.

Chiefs won't do anything and rightfully so. Why after working so hard to get out of cap hell should they put themselves back into it.

Besides no team is going to trade anyone worth shit to the Chiefs for anything less than their #1 in 2020. Can you imagine the people in here and on the radio that would lose their minds if the Chiefs give up another #1 pick.

We have already seen how Jax refused to deal with KC, AZ is not dealing Peterson unless it's a Ramsey type deal and I personally don't think there's another player on the market worth a #1.

JMO

Please 1600 EST hurry up and get here so the stupidity can end.

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Chiefs won't do anything and rightfully so. Why after working so hard to get out of cap hell should they put themselves back into it.

Besides no team is going to trade anyone worth shit to the Chiefs for anything less than their #1 in 2020. Can you imagine the people in here and on the radio that would lose their minds if the Chiefs give up another #1 pick.

We have already seen how Jax refused to deal with KC, AZ is not dealing Peterson unless it's a Ramsey type deal and I personally don't think there's another player on the market worth a #1.

JMO

Please 1600 EST hurry up and get here so the stupidity can end.

There's value out there without having to give up 1st round picks.  We could get another DL or LB for mid round value.

8 minutes ago, dksww said:

There's value out there without having to give up 1st round picks.  We could get another DL or LB for mid round value.

Do you believe any team in the AFC is going to help improve the Chiefs D?

I know teams have traded with NE, I believe they see what I do, NE is done. Yes their record is perfect but their opponents have been equally awful, except the Bills who they barely beat.

Nobody in the AFC wants to see the Chiefs with a good D.

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Do you believe any team in the AFC is going to help improve the Chiefs D?

I know teams have traded with NE, I believe they see what I do, NE is done. Yes their record is perfect but their opponents have been equally awful, except the Bills who they barely beat.

Nobody in the AFC wants to see the Chiefs with a good D.

You know the title of this thread is "Crazy" trade deadline deals, right???  🤣