Give me your crazy Trade Deadline trades!

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Wonder what it would take to get oj howard as well, blake bell my not be on the roster in the near future and kelce isn’t getting younger... or better at the untimely drops 

I heard the Bucs aren't dealing Howard. We need a 2nd TE.

Hey if they want to give Bell to us for a day three pick I'd listen. But this is most likely the Jets organization trying to drum up interest in someone taking that salary off their hands. Don't just trade to make a trade with someone. Our ultimate success this season is most likely going to come from how healthy we can get. I'd love to get some help, but don't panic into it!

5 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Hey if they want to give Bell to us for a day three pick I'd listen. But this is most likely the Jets organization trying to drum up interest in someone taking that salary off their hands. Don't just trade to make a trade with someone. Our ultimate success this season is most likely going to come from how healthy we can get. I'd love to get some help, but don't panic into it!

Thats the thing, imo for it to be a “fair” trade the jets would have to give us bell and picks as it’s essentially a salary dump 

3 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Thats the thing, imo for it to be a “fair” trade the jets would have to give us bell and picks as it’s essentially a salary dump 

Meh you take his signing bonus out and his contract isn't really that bad and can be sent packing with out any dead money in a couple of years.

I'm thinking Jets want WAY to much so it wont happen 

1 minute ago, Balto said:

I think Bell would be a HUGE upgrade at RB and also give Pat some much needed relief to heal up to 100%.  Bell is also the best pass catching RB in the NFL which fits in with what Reid has been doing.  

but will he block?

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

They better god damn well be planning on giving ODaniel a look. Seeing what happened Sunday and not bolstering their LB corps is foolish. Had to be a LB on an expiring contract that could help us on 3rd downs.

who

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Because I am. I've seen too many assholes in my life not to recognize them in forums. 😉

So that gives you a reason to be one right back when the content isn't even directed at you.  Sounds to me people in the forum vent their frustration at their favorite team while you vent your frustration at total strangers.   But hey, whatever floats the boat.   

32 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

So that gives you a reason to be one right back when the content isn't even directed at you.  Sounds to me people in the forum vent their frustration at their favorite team while you vent your frustration at total strangers.   But hey, whatever floats the boat.   

Lighten up Francis.