Hardman

23 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Once Mecole develops the full route tree he has a real chance to be special in this offense.  He will end up being the best WR in this draft. 

If he stays healthy, he will eventually own the majority of Chiefs franchise receiving records.  He's going to be really special. 

6 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yeah I can’t wait to see Hill, Hardman and Watkins with Kelce when Mahomes gets back healthy along with the Oline.   Could be historically special!

Injuries are just the luck of the draw, but if we have all these guys in January we can beat anyone anywhere. 

We need DEFENSE.  This offense produces good offensive players.    It gives good stats for WR's that can catch a ball.  We were winning before Tyreek was even here.   Mahomes can make average WR's who can catch look good.     Sorry but we should used that 2nd to find more defensive players.    

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

We need DEFENSE.  This offense produces good offensive players.    It gives good stats for WR's that can catch a ball.  We were winning before Tyreek was even here.   Mahomes can make average WR's who can catch look good.     Sorry but we should used that 2nd to find more defensive players.    

Hahahahaha. And it spills over to here. Look at all the picks used the last 2 drafts and tell me we need nore defense. Lol.

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

Did we have a WR problem ???    Did we have problems scoring?

Lol yes we did. Watkins already proved he would go down with injury. Hill has missed many games too. You would have made a why did we not draft a WR this year. Would you trade Hardman for your 3rd round pick you noted before?

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Lol yes we did. Watkins already proved he would go down with injury. Hill has missed many games too. You would have made a why did we not draft a WR this year. Would you trade Hardman for your 3rd round pick you noted before?

Let me answer for you .............NO WE DIDN"T.      WE COULD STILL SCORE 30 a game.      Your drunk on offense.  

36 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Let me answer for you .............NO WE DIDN"T.      WE COULD STILL SCORE 30 a game.      Your drunk on offense.  

Hmm. Scored 24 because of Hill, Hardman etc. Wow. Did you not see how the offense especially WR helped a 3rd string qb? I mean next you will say we dont need Mahomes now because how we did for scoring without him. Wonder who we could have taken with those 1st rounders back?

/Sarcasm

4 minutes ago, Chiefswinitall said:

Does he play DEFENSE?

Let it go, dude.  The team is what it is right now.  

I suggest that you write a strongly worded letter to Brett Veach if you are that upset about it.  There isn’t a damn thing anyone here can do for you.

4 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Let it go, dude.  The team is what it is right now.  

I suggest that you write a strongly worded letter to Brett Veach if you are that upset about it.  There isn’t a damn thing anyone here can do for you.

Or for you.   remember that when it all goes down in fire.  You got your WR though!   YEAH!!!!