Chiefs & Green Bay game thread.

2 minutes ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I was saying go for it without hindsight.  I didn’t need a crystal ball to know our defense would shot down it’s leg.

Drafting a single linebacker wouldn’t have fixed this shit show of a defense.   Giving your mvp qb another weapon was the right call because it’s gonna take two more offseasons to fix this bad defense. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Jets and dolphins , raiders and broncos?  I’m not sold on the bills either, but they’re better than the other three teams in our division 

I don’t think the point differential will speak well of those AFC east teams in their losses compared to AFC West.

3 minutes ago, AppalachianChief said:

Moon are you serious that’s about the dumbest comment yet by you. You can’t really be a Chiefs fan. This is a great team. 

Lol.  Great teams don’t lose 3 home games before Halloween. This team has serious issues , from rb to offensive line to the entirety of the defense. Without Mahomes this is an 8 win team at best. 

10 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Lb’s cover rb’s not out of the ordinary 

No but you have to know which ones have the ability to cover.  Hitchens to me is more of a MLB and that the coach should know his ability. A LB lining up on a RB out wide is a QBs dream.

Just now, moons314 said:

Lol.  Great teams don’t lose 3 home games before Halloween. This team has serious issues , from rb to offensive line to the entirety of the defense. Without Mahomes this is an 8 win team at best. 

Oline is a easy fix. With ldt hurt it’s now fixed 

wiz and rankins play ! With the return of fish. 
fixed 

Just now, kkuenn said:

No but you have to know which ones have the ability to cover.  Hitchens to me is more of a MLB and that the coach should know his ability. A LB lining up on a RB out wide is a QBs dream.

There were 4 guys out there who could have stopped it. One being sorry ass 49