Chiefs & Green Bay game thread.

1 minute ago, ChiefsFoolFan said:

I’ve been watching them since 1983.  I’m pretty sure I have seen enough crap from the Chiefs to earn the right to complain

Everyone has the right to complain including myself. I elect to complain about those who have never done it complaining about those who ARE doing it or at least trying.

Just now, Chiefswinitall said:

I don't understand the hate for nieman.   He's an udrafted guy.   Spags is the guy you question.   Where is Darian odaniel?   And of course we should have gotten a lber with our first pick.

Yes you have the right to complain. But please give it a fucking rest. The Chiefs drafted Hardman, it can't be changed no matter how much you want it to. What's even sadder you are about the only person in here that feels that way, so who ate you trying to convince? 

JMO

I was actually ok with the game tonight. Expected a blowout. Defense looked ok in the 1st half. Was disappointed with cushion the defense gave up on  obvious short yardage passing situations. And then to pin them deep on the last drive when the whole world knows they're going to run and get punked by the run wasn't good. With some of the passes Rodgers threw, now I know how the other teams feel about Mahomes.

Just now, azchief21 said:

Doesn't matter who the fuck he is....the point is some people agree with his thoughts on the final drive. Are you Chiefs fan or do you just loiter to criticize everybody's posts, thoughts and try to access their level of fandom.

Been a Chiefs fan since they arrived in KC. Watched both SBs and can die happy knowing that I saw both of my home town teams won their respective championships.

As far as giving people shit, I love it. Mainly because most, not all of them, had already written this game off right after Mahomes went down and even as late as before the game started.

I can look at every single GDT and see the same people bitching and complaining no matter what, win or lose. So don't ask me about being a fan, ask those who question every little thing the organization does. If they hate it so much why stay? Many are transplants so if they changed once and this team pisses off so much then change again.

That is my opinion, which like everyone else in here, I have the right to state. If people don't like it fine.

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Been a Chiefs fan since they arrived in KC. Watched both SBs and can die happy knowing that I saw both of my home town teams won their respective championships.

As far as giving people shit, I love it. Mainly because most, not all of them, had already written this game off right after Mahomes went down and even as late as before the game started.

I can look at every single GDT and see the same people bitching and complaining no matter what, win or lose. So don't ask me about being a fan, ask those who question every little thing the organization does. If they hate it so much why stay? Many are transplants so if they changed once and this team pisses off so much then change again.

That is my opinion, which like everyone else in here, I have the right to state. If people don't like it fine.

OK. Just checking. 

Everyone's a little upset and it's understandable. On the  4 and 3 play I thought Collingsworth made a good point in that it's a tough decision. What if they didn't get the first down?

Rogers definitely would have hurt the Chiefs if they didn't convert. 

I think Reid was trying to show confidence in the defense. I'm not saying it was for sure the right decision, but I wonder what the discussion would have been if they went for it, and didn't make it.

29 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

If you have been a Chiefs fan for almost 60 years then you have seen them in the Super Bowl.

Those of us who are not octogenarians have never seen them in a Super Bowl & have been subjected to disappointment after disappointment with this team.

Why are you bitter with us frustrated fans? Aren’t there some neighborhood kids nearby you should be yelling at to “get off my yard!” ?

When Aaron Jones went out Spags played aggressive blitzing in man coverage.  In the 2nd half when Aaron came back he wen't back to zone because Aaron Jones was in the game.  We lost by 7 to a very good Packers team.   I know we gave up 31 points but in reality we gifted them points with Shady's fumble.   I think they are playing better but our biggest area of need is with out a doubt LB.   If that is what Veach needs to see then he needs to go get one that can cover a RB.   Our Dline will get stouter and Thornhill will continue to get better.   The db's aren't great but our LB crew is missing a coverage guy and its not something we can mask.  Would have been nice to steal one away tonight but it is what it is.  On to Minnesota.  And the worse division in football is AFC North....followed by the AFC East and then maybe the AFC West.   Don't believe me?  Go check it out.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

When Aaron Jones went out Spags played aggressive blitzing in man coverage.  In the 2nd half when Aaron came back he wen't back to zone because Aaron Jones was in the game.  We lost by 7 to a very good Packers team.   I know we gave up 31 points but in reality we gifted them points with Shady's fumble.   I think they are playing better but our biggest area of need is with out a doubt LB.   If that is what Veach needs to see then he needs to go get one that can cover a RB.   Our Dline will get stouter and Thornhill will continue to get better.   The db's aren't great but our LB crew is missing a coverage guy and its not something we can mask.  Would have been nice to steal one away tonight but it is what it is.  On to Minnesota.  And the worse division in football is AFC North....followed by the AFC East and then maybe the AFC West.   Don't believe me?  Go check it out.  

Give DOD his shot. He looked good in coverage last year.

Funny I was about to post Lb, not Cb, is our biggest need.