Saunders, Kpass, ogbah, et all back ups

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

These guys can play.

in fact, Jones may not get that contract.

this d line needed opportunity 

that was williams and jones going down.

proud of this defense tonight 

playing hard 

Especially the part about playing hard. I've seen a difference in the last 2 weeks. That and they seem to be tackling better which is huge. Was a little bummed they got run over when they had them pinned down at the 2.

3 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Especially the part about playing hard. I've seen a difference in the last 2 weeks. That and they seem to be tackling better which is huge. Was a little bummed they got run over when they had them pinned down at the 2.

Yea. I would have liked to see some run blitz there. And dan continues to find the field in the clutch. That’s bad. Neiman doesn’t look good at all. I’d like to see DOD and watts in there.

2 minutes ago, Calichief said:

First off Nieman should never see the field unless all other LB's are injured.  He is not even a jag...he's just bad!   Hitchens missed a gap earlier in the game that gave up a big run and it was right in front of him.   There isn't an answer. We are stuck with these dudes unless Veach goes out and finds a capable coverage LB.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

First off Nieman should never see the field unless all other LB's are injured.  He is not even a jag...he's just bad!   Hitchens missed a gap earlier in the game that gave up a big run and it was right in front of him.   There isn't an answer. We are stuck with these dudes unless Veach goes out and finds a capable coverage LB.

Put Dorian out there. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

That was supposed to be Lee strength. 

4 hours ago, Calichief said:

That was supposed to be Lee strength. 

Yep. 12th highest rated coverage linebacker in the league last season.  It is what it is. Bottom line is all of our linebackers have areas where they are a liability. We do not have a legit 3 down LB and its absolutely killing us.