Who’s the best cover lb in college

Calichief

15 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Ohio State LB Malik Harrison

Watch out for this cover LB. Cant wait to see what him and Baun do at combine.

Also for CB watching to see Diggs at CB and possibly Moss at TE, son of Randy Moss. Another Moss? Zack Moss from Utah at RB. Great at pass pro and does not fumble.

Round 1 Diggs at CB

2.Either Baun or Harrison cover LB

3. Moss at TE

4. Moss at RB.

We get LB, CB,  TE and RB first 4 rounds. I aee us signing a vet at C/G and drafting a developmental type in late rounds plus see gow Allegretti is doing.

Of course this can all change with good or bad showings at the combine.  Also if we sign Jones or not.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/malik-harrison/jwjnJK4KyJ

Everything I've read on Harrison indicates that coverage is an area of question if not weakness. Have you seen him play quite a bit?

I like the offseason mock but when you say vet C/G are you talking about a Wisniewski stop gap type or a Joe Thuney stud type?

This offensive line on the interior HAS to be a priority for us. We cant go into next year having only signed a couple of vet minimum/ camp competition types to address that. We either draft one high, or make it a priority in free agency.

8 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/malik-harrison/jwjnJK4KyJ

Everything I've read on Harrison indicates that coverage is an area of question if not weakness. Have you seen him play quite a bit?

I like the offseason mock but when you say vet C/G are you talking about a Wisniewski stop gap type or a Joe Thuney stud type?

This offensive line on the interior HAS to be a priority for us. We cant go into next year having only signed a couple of vet minimum/ camp competition types to address that. We either draft one high, or make it a priority in free agency.

Zone type coverage guy who has improved his man ability. He can stop the run, plug gaps and hits hard. The line would be a good FA signing for say RG or C with a stop gap in the other as we develop. We can maybe sign a couple real good ones if Jones is not signed or signed and traded. 

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Zone type coverage guy who has inproved his man ability. He can stop the run, plug gaps and hits hard. The line would be a good FA signing for say RG or C with a atip gap in the other as we develop. We can maybe sign a couple real good ones if Jones is not signed or signed and traded. 

Second question...do you ever read what you type before you hit "submit" ?

If we go OL i can see some of these guys who could go G and play LT too

Said this in another thread. 

Calvin Throckmorton six starts at right tackle, five at left tackle, one at center, and one at right guard. Junior year for Oregon.

Hakeem Adeniji, G/OT Kansas

Cameron Clark, G/OT, Charlotte 

At Center i will look for/reading on Matt Hennessy at Temple.

• 2 weeks later...