He is such a dynamic running back but I'm at the point to which I'd rather see him benched until he can clean up his fumbling issues.   Give Darwin and Darrel a chance.  I complained when we signed him and was wrong as he is a dynamic player but that fumble was crippling tonight and we had a legit shot of winning that game.   Not sure what the solution is, cutting him isn't it but maybe he sits for a game or two.   I'd like to see Darwin get more than a terribly designed swing pass as well.  

Well, IMO shady has cost us 2 freaking games. And while I like his style and effectiveness, the dude is losing games for us.

I want him benched/demoted to 3rd string. I personally believe Darwin is just as effective as Shady and Darrell looks good every single time he touches it. Every time!!

IMO, we have a solid running game, mainly because we get so many light boxes to run against...especially when Tyreek is on the field.

Andy needs to send a message to Shady, and demote his ass to 3rd string, because he has fumbled away 2 wins for us. (GB and Colts)

The beauty of having depth and competition.  26 ran hard as hell last night.  He got an opportunity to play after being demoted himself over the last few games.

sucks that he fumbled, but doesn’t mean he has no value anymore...  He’s not the only one who struggled, either.  Watkins, Drob, and Kelce (multiple times) all had drops.

40 minutes ago, artsy said:

Lol..Me too. I get so nervous every time he carries the ball...

Unfortunately this time he had just gotten the ball and hit the line, one of the most vulnerable times of a running play. When looking at video on some GB site you can see the ball never got touched. It almost looks like he lost the handle as he was trying to put it away.

Shady does carry it like a loaf of bread in the open, and it drives me crazy, but he is pretty secure with it when hitting the line most of the time. I've told you this before, shit happens. 

2 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Unfortunately this time he had just gotten the ball and hit the line, one of the most vulnerable times of a running play. When looking at video on some GB site you can see the ball never got touched. It almost looks like he lost the handle as he was trying to put it away.

Shady does carry it like a loaf of bread in the open, and it drives me crazy, but he is pretty secure with it when hitting the line most of the time. I've told you this before, shit happens. 

Shit does happen, but this dude's been having shit happen quite often lately, and at the most inopportune times. I'm done with him. I hope his ass gets demoted to 3rd string, to give him some time to think about his ball security.

38 minutes ago, artsy said:

Shit does happen, but this dude's been having shit happen quite often lately, and at the most inopportune times. I'm done with him. I hope his ass gets demoted to 3rd string, to give him some time to think about his ball security.

He probably will be benched for awhile, didn't see him after that did you?

Who you going to start?

Damien Williams - 2.1 yards per carry

Darrel Williams - 1 fumble in 21 carries, on the Chiefs 29 against the Lions, if not for the fluke fumble return for a TD right after that who knows what would have happened. 

Darwin Thompson - 1.5 yards per carry

The Chiefs have plenty of RBs but they don't have a stud never make mistakes RB.

4 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

He probably will be benched for awhile, didn't see him after that did you?

Who you going to start?

Damien Williams - 2.1 yards per carry

Darrel Williams - 1 fumble in 21 carries, on the Chiefs 29 against the Lions, if not for the fluke fumble return for a TD right after that who knows what would have happened. 

Darwin Thompson - 1.5 yards per carry

The Chiefs have plenty of RBs but they don't have a stud never make mistakes RB.

Hard to get yards when the other team is kicking your OLINE butt.  Defense seems to always be in the KC backfield. Its an oline issue not the RBs.