13 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Hard to get yards when the other team is kicking your OLINE butt.  Defense seems to always be in the KC backfield. Its an oline issue not the RBs. 

I think that's sort of my point, yes Shady fumbled Sunday night but he shouldn't be getting hit right at or behind the LOS. None of the Chiefs RBs would do any better. Once the line gets healthy and the Ds have to defend Mahomes the running game will improve.

The only time this team was whole was on day when they stomped Jacksonville.

But then again, all teams have to deal with injuries. Unfortunately KCs have been in bunches this year.

Just now, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I think that's sort of my point, yes Shady fumbled Sunday night but he shouldn't be getting hit right at or behind the LOS. None of the Chiefs RBs would do any better. Once the line gets healthy and the Ds have to defend Mahomes the running game will improve.

The only time this team was whole was on day when they stomped Jacksonville.

I'm not sure if he even got hit.  Certainly not behind the LOS.  Sometimes fumbles are just because of a big hit.  This one is on McCoy and his style. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000001070680/LeSean-McCoy-gifts-Packers-a-fumble

4 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I'm not sure if he even got hit.  Certainly not behind the LOS.  Sometimes fumbles are just because of a big hit.  This one is on McCoy and his style. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000001070680/LeSean-McCoy-gifts-Packers-a-fumble

I think I mentioned earlier, in a different post, it didn't look like he got hit and that shows it. Therefore it didn't matter how he was carrying it, he just dropped it.

5 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I think I mentioned earlier, in a different post, it didn't look like he got hit and that shows it. Therefore it didn't matter how he was carrying it, he just dropped it.

Certainly you are more likely to drop it if you carry it like that than as you’re supposed to. 

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I think 95 actually hit it out of his hands because he didn't have the ball tucked away like he should in traffic

It's definitely easier to be good at other aspects of the game when you don't have to worry about protecting the ball. We need a sure handed guy who can fall forward, I wouldn't mind giving the youngsters the bulk of the touches to see what they are made of. 

Game
ATT
YDS
AVG
TD
REC

10/27
vs
image.png.d03aff8cb019d2981b453b7c06f44cd5.png

10/17
@
image.png.5e731ed01b7b0958fc035b534257783e.png

10/13
vs
image.png.89f9eeb2fdecad5726a5e1ab1ac972d8.png

10/6
vs
zOE7BhKadEjaSrrFjcnR4w_28x21.png
-
-
-
-

9/29
@
WE1l856fyyHh6eAbbb8hQQ_28x21.png

9/22
vs
1vlEqqoyb9uTqBYiBeNH-w_28x21.png

9/15
@
QysqoqJQsTbiJl8sPL12Yg_28x21.png

9/8
@
HLfqVCxzVx5CUDQ07GLeWg_28x21.png

Regular Season

5.2 yards a pop pretty solid if McCoy can just hang on to the ball. 

I caught up with LeSean McCoy and asked him about his recent fumbles. "I've just got to put more focus into it,'' he said. "I just got caught. I'll fix that. It's never been a part of my game. I'll be more conscious of it, emphasize it more.'' McCoy indeed hasn't been much of a fumbler. He's fumbled 24 times in 2,909 career touches, or once every 121 times.

From Teicher.

He really does not fumble much at all.  Once every 6 games, at 20 carries per game, so 2.5 times a year roughly?

Carlos Hyde rushed 19 times for 160 yards in the Texans' Week 9 win over the Jaguars.

Hyde had a career day in London, gashing Jacksonville for over eight yards per carry. He could have had a bigger game, but he fumbled at the goal-line at the end of a 58-yard run. It was the lone blemish for Hyde, who has at least 19 carries in two straight weeks. Hyde will be a gameflow dependent RB3 against the Ravens when the Texans come out of their bye.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:20 PM ET