Any ideas Eric Fisher and Chris Jones return?

18 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I was under the impression Fisher has been at practice

Fish was a limited participant Wed and Thur last week but then didn’t practice at all Friday and was ruled out. Maybe soreness? He may be a few weeks. I think Mahomes is chomping at the bit and ready, He actually ran the scout team last week so now it’s just a matter of when he gets thumbs up   

11 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Fish was a limited participant Wed and Thur last week but then didn’t practice at all Friday and was ruled out. Maybe soreness? He may be a few weeks. I think Mahomes is chomping at the bit and ready, He actually ran the scout team last week so now it’s just a matter of when he gets thumbs up   

I would be surprised if Fish is back before the bye.  

3 hours ago, SEMO said:

I would be surprised if Fish is back before the bye.  

Andy said he tried to go last week but "wasn't ready. So they shut him down until he is."  Agree after the bye week seems logical.  Mahomes practiced and did more today. Jones practiced and will be worked back in depending on how it goes. Clark is the dreaded day to day. Okafor has a high ankle sprain and could be out until after the bye. LDT ankle was out. Breeland shoulder sprain out. Fuller was a go today. I don't like our chances vs Minnesota all these things factored in. And wouldn't start Mahomes likely missing 3 of 5 linemen. 

2 hours ago, azchief21 said:
He also said Jones will practice but this guy was wrong last week
nPDc6cmD_bigger.jpeg

Bashaud Breeland, Frank Clark, Dustin Colquitt, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Eric Fisher and Alex Okafor won’t practice for the #Chiefs today.

LDT can't stay healthy for a full year. If Okafor and Clark both are out D is trouble. 

24 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I honestly believe our training staff does not know the difference between a knee and a groin

I've been pretty tough on them in the past but everything I read said they were so quick to diagnose and fix Mahomes kneecap that it made the injury much more minor that it easily could have been. 

21 hours ago, azchief21 said:
He also said Jones will practice but this guy was wrong last week
nPDc6cmD_bigger.jpeg

Bashaud Breeland, Frank Clark, Dustin Colquitt, Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Eric Fisher and Alex Okafor won’t practice for the #Chiefs today.

So an Oline consisting of Erving, Rankin, Reiter, Wiz?, Schwartz.  Nice.