Chiefs/Vikings

Just now, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I will say it again.  I never had any faith in Moore, always thought he was a piece of shit.  He has most definitely changed my mind.  He is a solid QB!  I think he would be a solid backup behind MVP

Could start for a few teams.

Just now, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I will say it again.  I never had any faith in Moore, always thought he was a piece of shit.  He has most definitely changed my mind.  He is a solid QB!  I think he would be a solid backup behind MVP

I agree... but he needs to carry a football all week long like coach made everyone do in HS... he's way too loose with it

4 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

Why would you think he was a piece of shit?  I mean, he's always looked like a pretty average QB.  The only difference now is he's driving a Ferrari on the field vs the '78 Pinto Wagon Woody he had before.

2 minutes ago, xen said:

Why would you think he was a piece of shit?  I mean, he's always looked like a pretty average QB.  The only difference now is he's driving a Ferrari on the field vs the '78 Pinto Wagon Woody he had before.

Thats what I’ve been saying. He’s had some great games in his career. 

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

If I was there I would have bet on them like I do every time I'm in Vegas. Because I have faith in this team unlike some.

Excellent. Would you bet it all or just some? Just so you know you can bet online.................

5 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Excellent. Would you bet it all or just some? Just so you know you can bet online.................

I'm not an idiot. There's not a single reasonable person alive that would bet it all on any game.

Why are you asking such a stupid question? I know you're being a smart ass and going to reply that if I had so much faith then why not bet it all.

I could easily reply that if you don't have faith in them then why do you call yourself a fan.

4 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Revisit time.... donkey! 

Asinine comment you made,  definitely needs to be revisited. 

To be fair, if you only counted the good games, Alex Smith could look like one of the best QBs in the NFL too.  Oh wait they don't do that?  Then yeah Cousins is thoroughly mediocre.