Chiefs/Vikings

Wouldn't be surprised if we keep Pennel around either. Looked like a solid rotational guy in the last couple games. Definitely worth one of those couple million deals to hang around for a year or two.

In case of Jones I think a tag is a guarantee at this point unless they are willing to spend the cash on him sooner. There's very little, if any, chance that he'll sign prior to FA if they are not working on a deal right now.  

6 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we keep Pennel around either. Looked like a solid rotational guy in the last couple games. Definitely worth one of those couple million deals to hang around for a year or two.

In case of Jones I think a tag is a guarantee at this point unless they are willing to spend the cash on him sooner. There's very little, if any, chance that he'll sign prior to FA if they are not working on a deal right now.  

Pennel was solid. Man I was like who is that #64 he was making plays in the run game. Again, gotta credit defensive line coach Daley who came over from NE. 

3 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Pennel was solid. Man I was like who is that #64 he was making plays in the run game. Again, gotta credit defensive line coach Daley who came over from NE. 

Looking at guys like Kpass and Ogbah who were both considered to be busts there's definitely some solid coaching going on at the line and with so much young talent this could be a very cheap & solid group for the next few years.