Nfl writer MAtt Verderame on 810am

I'd rather have a d-line that is steady with above average to good players than one that has a couple superstars surrounded by shit.  I like the way the line is heading.  Jones is good at getting to the qb, but otherwise is a liability.  Switch him to end or say goodbye.

14 hours ago, Calichief said:

Saunders is getting no love from you all. That dude is a freak athlete. He’s flashed more on the screen than Nhandi

Saunders is further along than I thought he would be. I think he will be a stud. Nhadi’s play improved substantially since Saunders has started. Not sure how you put him back on the bench. I wouldn’t move Jones though like that guy suggested. Doesn’t it hurt the tag number?

3 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Saunders is further along than I thought he would be. I think he will be a stud. Nhadi’s play improved substantially since Saunders has started. Not sure how you put him back on the bench. I wouldn’t move Jones though like that guy suggested. Doesn’t it hurt the tag number?

Who cares about the tag number. He has playes DT mostly in the 43 but it would be nice to see him at DE opposite of Clark and Saunders Nnadi in the middle.  See what they can do with that.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Who cares about the tag number. He has playes DT mostly in the 43 but it would be nice to see him at DE opposite of Clark and Saunders Nnadi in the middle.  See what they can do with that.

Fair point. I guess if they feel good about the new DT. DE is pretty solid with good depth. Tough call and has implications for next year. But I can’t say it is a bad idea.