2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

I thought rankins was fine. 

Are you expecting hall of fame games from them? 

I don't think the line was an issue this game. In fact I thought Wylie looked better than LDT. Maybe he is better on the right side

No. Just pretty rough. But they are developing depth. Going to be good for the long run though. 

Well hopefully they get Fisher back as him next to Rankins is better than Wylie. Wylie needs to stay in the right side with Schwarts help. Reid needs to now know he can run the ball with Mahomes in there and not just pass at a 3 to 1 ratio all the time. I wonder why Wisniewski has not had a chance?

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Well hopefully they get Fisher back as him next to Rankins is better than Wylie. Wylie needs to stay in the right side with Schwarts help. Reid needs to now know he can run the ball with Mahomes in there and not just pass at a 3 to 1 ratio all the time. I wonder why Wisniewski has not had a chance?

Wiz needs to start.

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

If you don't HAVE to play a guy who you just plucked off the street and is still learning your system, it's probably best that you don't. 

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

No he doesnt. Rankin needs to continue developing there to see if he can be a long term answer at LG. Erving was awful today, but I thought Rankin was fine. 

Um. I’m talking about over ldt.

wiz and rankins. 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Then I totally agree, lol. LDT is a backup masquerading as a starter. But so is Reiter. We need to invest on that interior line. Get some ass kickers in there. 

Yeah, but if it was that easy then it would have been done. Andy Reid, knows a thing or two about O Lineman. Fisher, could have been replaced years ago but nobody else was better. Just lool at Denver's 1st round LT , Boles he's a disaster.

47 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

Yeah, but if it was that easy then it would have been done. Andy Reid, knows a thing or two about O Lineman. Fisher, could have been replaced years ago but nobody else was better. Just lool at Denver's 1st round LT , Boles he's a disaster.

Fisher is a solid tackle. I've never had an issue with him the way many do. I was talking about investing in the offseason anyway.

LDT is a 6th rounder. Wylie and Reiter were undrafted. Rankin was traded for a RB we may have released. So it's not like there has been a ton of resources used there. LDT is paid well, but his performance sure never warranted it.

I'm talking about using some early picks to shore up the interior. Or looking at some second contract free agents who have proven themselves as studs. 

Yeah when we have drafted them higher in the draft they have been good.  Hudson and Morse were both good. Need to invest a 2nd on one next year.   If Pat stays up we win multiple SBs if not we might not win any.  That was GBs mistake.   They got one but missed other opportunities because they thought they could put a patchwork line in front of Rodgers and he could make it work.   He can get t hem to the playoffs but he’s running for his life all the time.

26 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yeah when we have drafted them higher in the draft they have been good.  Hudson and Morse were both good. Need to invest a 2nd on one next year.   If Pat stays up we win multiple SBs if not we might not win any.  That was GBs mistake.   They got one but missed other opportunities because they thought they could put a patchwork line in front of Rodgers and he could make it work.   He can get t hem to the playoffs but he’s running for his life all the time.

This is true, but neither of them stayed. Hudson went for bigger bucks and Morse was concussed a lot. Having said that, I agree with you about drafting more lineman high, if we can. 

6 hours ago, Palangi said:

I thought rankins was fine. 

Are you expecting hall of fame games from them? 

I don't think the line was an issue this game. In fact I thought Wylie looked better than LDT. Maybe he is better on the right side

LDT has been a bit of a disappointment.  At some point, a career in medicine begins to look better than a career bashing your head against someone else and destroying your knees. I don't know why.  I think destroying your own body sounds much better than a career in medicine. Doesn't everyone agree?