Williams' 91 yd run

At first I didn't realize who it was, I just saw a Chief that I thought was trying to get in front of the defender to block for Williams.  Then he zipped on by and caught up to Williams.  He definitely was in a different gear than anyone else on the screen at that point.

28 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Glad they got away from McCoy and let Williams do some stuff.

See Williams is a work horse. The more you get him the ball the better he is. He is not the type of back that works with RB by committee. He needs more touches to get into rhythm. Finally, he's healthy so he can carry the load. 

5 minutes ago, xen said:

Btw Williams runs a 4.45 and Tyreek just made him look like he was jogging.  Woof.

Red Zone showed an update of next gen stats. Tyreek hit well over 22 mph on that play. William's hit 21 mph at his fastest but I don't think he came close to maintaining that speed.

5 hours ago, mex said:

Was it just me, or did Tyreke catch up and pass an NFL running back who was topped out on his way to the endzone?

Good lord the dude is not human

Do you think he was planning on blocking someone or just pulling a "fast" one on Williams?

I have said this before, Hill lost a lot, when he had the dv issue..

He was on pace to be, both an olympic .runner, and a much higher draft pick. His high school times, would of put him in silver medal range..

The guy is fast, stupid fast.

8 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Do you think he was planning on blocking someone or just pulling a "fast" one on Williams?

I think he was genuinely excited for williams

and he was able to get in front of that last pursuer and push him back, sealing the TD

once he knew it was over he beat williams to the EZ and joined in on the celebration which 'Reek seems to be pretty good at :lol: