Is becoming really really good.

Diggs 1 catch 

that guy has been the best wr in the nfl the last few weeks.

and just think, fuller comes back for more depth. 

good enough to win it all for sure.

now the run defense is showing up. 

I'm impressed honestly. LB still the weakness but Rag Tag played nice today. D Line coach from NE doing big things with Saunders, Nadi, K Pass, Ogbah. Without Clark and Okafor as well. Chris Jones played a lot of DE. Destroyed the pocket. Thornhill, has a few things to work on but Dirty Dan made some plays. Need to clean up our redzone D a bit, limit TDs to FGs and we have a legit defense gaining confidence.

1 hour ago, DefensiveMan said:

I'm impressed honestly. LB still the weakness but Rag Tag played nice today. D Line coach from NE doing big things with Saunders, Nadi, K Pass, Ogbah. Without Clark and Okafor as well. Chris Jones played a lot of DE. Destroyed the pocket. Thornhill, has a few things to work on but Dirty Dan made some plays. Need to clean up our redzone D a bit, limit TDs to FGs and we have a legit defense gaining confidence.

I have yet to watch the game but i am glad to hear Jones at DE. Now to get Clark back with Nnadi and Saunders in the middle and we will be great. 

Also 3 straight weeks we have held a very good rushing game in check. This defense isn't good by any means. But we are seeing at coordinator who can actually scheme to take things away from our opponents. Cousins didn't handle it well either. Well done by Spags. And again without looking the PFF grades by the eye test Ward looked like he had yet another solid game. Physical player who makes his presence known on the field and not in a bad way. He's still learning but he looks like a big time keeper. 

6 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

I haven't seen as much PI being called lately. I wonder if it's due to all the attention be brought up regarding the challenges. In almost every challenge they show it could be seen either way so the refs may be backing off unless it's blatant like in the NO/LAR game.

I still can't believe how many times the game was stopped yesterday for reviews of PI. It was insane almost like they wanted it to go against us. I also wonder how many times a game averages thst the replay booth signal for review? Because I cant remember it happening at all our previous games.

I've always said, IF you're going to use instant replay you shouldn't punish the teams for using it. If the ref blows 15 calls then you should get 15 challenges. IF they want to continue with challenges, give the teams 3 challenges (sort of like 3 strikes your out or 3 downs and a punt). If the team gets the challenge right then they keep it until they lose 3 challenges.

Teams shouldn't be punished for inept officiating. Either that or throw challenges and replay away and let it be officiated on the field.

5 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

Also 3 straight weeks we have held a very good rushing game in check. This defense isn't good by any means. But we are seeing at coordinator who can actually scheme to take things away from our opponents. Cousins didn't handle it well either. Well done by Spags. And again without looking the PFF grades by the eye test Ward looked like he had yet another solid game. Physical player who makes his presence known on the field and not in a bad way. He's still learning but he looks like a big time keeper. 

Hes now the 16th rated corner in the league. Kid is a stud.

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

The group as a collective is playing stellar.

They are. It's kind of interesting because Breeland, Fuller, and Claiborne are all 3 FA and with Fentons emergence as a nickel or dime, I think theres a real chance none of them are back.

We have no money committed to CB. Go get Byron Jones, or Eli Apple or whoever the best young CB on the market is. Then draft one early too. Turn that secondary into an absolute strength next year, full of young high end talent.

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

They are. It's kind of interesting because Breeland, Fuller, and Claiborne are all 3 FA and with Fentons emergence as a nickel or dime, I think theres a real chance none of them are back.

We have no money committed to CB. Go get Byron Jones, or Eli Apple or whoever the best young CB on the market is. Then draft one early too. Turn that secondary into an absolute strength next year, full of young high end talent.

I would bring back Ward he'll be affordable. I think we can let Fuller walk at this point. Ward, seems to be getting better and better where as I don't see much from Fuller. Fenton, has exceeded expectations and might be a steal.

15 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

I would bring back Ward he'll be affordable. I think we can let Fuller walk at this point. Ward, seems to be getting better and better where as I don't see much from Fuller. Fenton, has exceeded expectations and might be a steal.

Yup. I agree.
Now lets hope that Ward doesn't take a step back..

51 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

If you look at the snap counts its very clear that Ward has become the number one corner. Breeland and Claiborne are basically playing half the game. Fenton has increased his snap counts and is now closing in on the veterans. I think Fuller would be really high as well minus the injury. But it does create a situation where we can draft and sign a player and that position if fixed. Then sign or draft a cover LB. All of a sudden this defense wouldn't have any weaknesses.