6 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Good find D Man

Man, Patriots were high on Mike Pennel when they signed him in the off season. They cut him probably wish they hadn't now because Bennett is gone as well. 

Dude is a run-stuffer lol. We got a steal with this guy.

Spags said It would take about half the season for the players to "get it". I think we are starting to see it unfold the past few weeks. They need better coverage on the screen pass and quick out routes. Show a little more consistency in some phases but this team looks light years better than when old man Sutton was running the show.

16 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

This is the best video of the chiefs that I've seen ALL Year!

I have been waiting SOOOOOO long to see us with a front that can play like this. AAAAANNNDD, these guys are young! They're just going to stronger and better.

If they can keep this up, no one is going to beat the Chiefs!

BTW, it's amazing how good Wilson and Hichens looks when they're kept clean and able to run down hill.

I might just have to change my opinion about ole Hitches........Maybe.

8 minutes ago, artsy said:

This is the best video of the chiefs that I've seen ALL Year!

I have been waiting SOOOOOO long to see us with a front that can play like this. AAAAANNNDD, these guys are young! They're just going to stronger and better.

If they can keep this up, no one is going to beat the Chiefs!

BTW, it's amazing how good Wilson and Hichens looks when they're kept clean and able to run down hill.

I might just have to change my opinion about ole Hitches........Maybe.

Hit Henson cant cover, but his run defense has improved leaps and bounds. This new defensive coaching staff is really getting through to these guys. Fun to watch them progress week to week.

22 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Hit Henson cant cover, but his run defense has improved leaps and bounds. This new defensive coaching staff is really getting through to these guys. Fun to watch them progress week to week.

Yes and if Hitchens, Ragland, Wilson and Lee can't cover RBs, then keep putting CBs and Safties on them.  Great adjustments since the GB game on that for sure.

13 hours ago, Calichief said:

Saunders is going to be a star.

I'll glady eat my crow from a few weeks ago in thinking he was going to be a turd.

Maybe I should bring back some of the 'ol 2015 Reverse Jinx Magic from the Scout Board to keep this turn around going lololol 🤣

10 hours ago, dksww said:

I'll glady eat my crow from a few weeks ago in thinking he was going to be a turd.

Maybe I should bring back some of the 'ol 2015 Reverse Jinx Magic from the Scout Board to keep this turn around going lololol 🤣

He’s so quick. He’s splitting double teams with ease.

Nnadi shouldn’t be discounted either. He’s a beast. He’s super strong. He’s killing people right now at the point of attack.

10 hours ago, dksww said:

Yeah that was the most dramatic I've ever seen you. He had 6 quarters of football under his belt and you said he looked like a wasted pick.

Followed closely by the comment the following week that we should just tank the season for a better pick because our defense was never going to improve.

People are volatile around here. It's crazy. At least you werent calling for Veachs job. Err...wait...