27 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

That means they are Mahomes fans not Chiefs Fans. I hate fans that are fans of players vs of the team.

NFL games are expensive, and I can fully understand why people would sell their tickets when important players aren't playing.   If you want someone to blame, blame the league that makes the gameday experience too expensive for many people, and makes the Super Bowl inaccessible to pretty much all but the 1%.

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

NFL games are expensive, and I can fully understand why people would sell their tickets when important players aren't playing.   If you want someone to blame, blame the league that makes the gameday experience too expensive for many people, and makes the Super Bowl inaccessible to pretty much all but the 1%.

what is it at the super bowl, nose bleed section around $2500 and premium seating $10,000 plus.    way out of my budget.

13 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Doesn't matter, you don't sale your tickets to the opposing fans. You've already paid for them anyway. 

2 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Doesn't matter, you don't sale your tickets to the opposing fans. You've already paid for them anyway. 

Only thing is when you sell your seats 99.9% of the time you have no idea what team the buyer roots for. That’s said, too many opposing fans in the stands the last couple weeks. Packers travel really well and are always very present in opposing stadiums. I don’t recall Viking fans traveling that well in the past. Without Patrick I’m guessing more tickets were sold on the secondary market, which are largely purchased by opposing fans. 

4 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

But true. The opposing fans should never be in view in the end zone, especially not in masses. It means Chiefs fans are selling their tickets to the enemy. 

Not directly.  Online. 

And people who want to go from other cities wait and scarf them up. The Chiefs fans aren't selling anything directly "to the enemy." I think those are re-sales by online ticket exchange sites.

6 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Not directly.  Online. 

And people who want to go from other cities wait and scarf them up. The Chiefs fans aren't selling anything directly "to the enemy." I think those are re-sales by online ticket exchange sites.

I don't know, if I pay for season tickets I'm going to use them and I have to believe those are season tickets. 

3 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

So you don’t believe in capitalism?  Always amuses me when people who don’t own season tickets try to tell people who do what they should do with them. 

I can't really blame season ticket holders for selling their tickets.  Tickets are very expensive and with no Patty we had a safe 75% chance of losing that game and with the defense that number could go up and down easily.  They have been playing much better lately but you never know.  I was at the game and there was a ton of purple and it did suck but my family has had season tickets for 15+ years and I don't pay for them, but if it was my money that was being spent on that game knowing we had a 3rd string qb playing for us and I had a chance to make back some money on those seats I would of done it in a heartbeat.  Tickets are just getting so expensive I just can't get mad at someone for selling for this game....now if it becomes a habit when Patty is back that is another story.

13 hours ago, moons314 said:

Exactly this...

I try to make 1 home game a year with my wife and parents. This is year we selected the Green Bay game. The plan was to see 2 GREAT QB's battle...well we know how that worked out. 4 tickets, 2 nights hotel, gas, and food...over $2,500...for 1 game.

50 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

always great when people with no skin in a game try to tell others what to do with their hard earned $$..Vikings fans always have showed well at Arrowhead

OT, please don't pull that no skin in the game BS. You have no skin in any Chiefs game but you comment all the time like everyone else who don't have skin in the game. 

13 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

OT, please don't pull that no skin in the game BS. You have no skin in any Chiefs game but you comment all the time like everyone else who don't have skin in the game. 

not gonna argue with you but telling someone how and what to do with their $$ is pompous. I dont and you never have seen me do it. I dont even comment on contracts cuz it aint my $$. You might of forgot we had season tickets for 4+ decades and no you never heard me bad mouth any fan season ticket holder or otherwise about selling their tickets..we often gave tickets  to charities because selling tickets that were $200+ per seat was  not easy. One of the last Festivus's we had was Vikings game and their fans showed in force. ..I'm out