12 hours ago, Mloe68 said:

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

not gonna argue with you but telling someone how and what to do with their $$ is pompous. I dont and you never have seen me do it. I dont even comment on contracts cuz it aint my $$. You might of forgot we had season tickets for 4+ decades and no you never heard me bad mouth any fan season ticket holder or otherwise about selling their tickets..we often gave tickets  to charities because selling tickets that were $200+ per seat was  not easy. One of the last Festivus's we had was Vikings game and their fans showed in force. ..I'm out

Most entertaining game I have seen in a long time. Good for those Viking fans.  Also good that they were horribly disappointed at the end :lol:

3 hours ago, oldtimer said:

not gonna argue with you but telling someone how and what to do with their $$ is pompous. I dont and you never have seen me do it. I dont even comment on contracts cuz it aint my $$. You might of forgot we had season tickets for 4+ decades and no you never heard me bad mouth any fan season ticket holder or otherwise about selling their tickets..we often gave tickets  to charities because selling tickets that were $200+ per seat was  not easy. One of the last Festivus's we had was Vikings game and their fans showed in force. ..I'm out

This is not about telling people how to spend their money, it never has been eventhough some have swerved the thread that way.

It's about a fan base that claims to be the loudest and best in the NFL yet they don't show up for games in which they have tickets. If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd be at every game no matter who was playing and no matter how shitty the team was, I guess it comes down to personal commitment and whether a person is a diehard fan or just a fan.

I know Denver fans who have season tickets and they don't have them for any other reason than for playoffs and the opportunity to buy SB tickets.

8 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I talked to a handful of Vikings fans after the game and that said they paid big money for tickets to this game because they wanted to see Patrick Mahomes. Very clear losing to a third string backup on a walk off FG wasn't what they thought they were paying for. LOL

6 minutes ago, soonerborn77 said:

I've said this before, it's why I don't care about home field.  I don't know what it is but this team seems to get up for road games and you can see quotes from a few players that talked about hearing the Vikings fans pumped them up a little more.

My concern isn't so much home field advantage as much as how many playoff games they have to play and where. Having to play 3 games to make it to the SB is tough. Having to play two of the three on the road is tougher. Only having to play two games increases your chances and playing both at home, normally, is much better. At least playing two games and one of them being at home is much better than three games and two on the road, again NORMALLY. 

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

odd statement since the last time they played at arrowhead was 2011

and they showed well at that game  as well as  everytime we played them in arrowhead  in the 40+  years we had season tickets...now go sit down

7 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

My concern isn't so much home field advantage as much as how many playoff games they have to play and where. Having to play 3 games to make it to the SB is tough. Having to play two of the three on the road is tougher. Only having to play two games increases your chances and playing both at home, normally, is much better. At least playing two games and one of them being at home is much better than three games and two on the road, again NORMALLY. 

Yea I wouldn't want anything lower then a 2nd seed and obviously if we have home field I'll expect MVP to change that narrative and make sure we win at home....

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

and they showed well at that game  as well as  everytime we played them in arrowhead  in the 40+  years we had season tickets...now go sit down

no reason to get all pissy and start pulling the i have had season tickets for 40+ years so i am a superfan and you aren't crap...i could give a shit what 

your opinion or statement is

1 minute ago, KC Warpaint said:

no reason to get all pissy and start pulling the i have had season tickets for 40+ years so i am a superfan and you aren't crap...i could give a shit what 

your opinion or statement is

just qualifying the validity of my statement ..nothing more 

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

This is not about telling people how to spend their money, it never has been eventhough some have swerved the thread that way.

It's about a fan base that claims to be the loudest and best in the NFL yet they don't show up for games in which they have tickets. If I lived in the area and had season tickets I'd be at every game no matter who was playing and no matter how shitty the team was, I guess it comes down to personal commitment and whether a person is a diehard fan or just a fan.

I know Denver fans who have season tickets and they don't have them for any other reason than for playoffs and the opportunity to buy SB tickets.

The biggest ripoff in sports is the NFL forcing season ticket holders to buy full price preseason tickets. It’s why I gave my tickets up after 25 years. So if I have tickets and can recoup some of that wasted money by selling a few regular season games, damn straight I get it. I did it with several Royals playoff games. 
Plus i know people who sold tickets to either GB or Minn game to pay for upcoming road trip. Like most games there will be thousands of Chiefs fans in Nashville  

21 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

The biggest ripoff in sports is the NFL forcing season ticket holders to buy full price preseason tickets. It’s why I gave my tickets up after 25 years. So if I have tickets and can recoup some of that wasted money by selling a few regular season games, damn straight I get it. I did it with several Royals playoff games. 
Plus i know people who sold tickets to either GB or Minn game to pay for upcoming road trip. Like most games there will be thousands of Chiefs fans in Nashville  

It's the 23rd Amendment.  "Freedom to buy tickets to whatever NFL game they fuckin' please".

1 minute ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

And that was a wink, I don't have sarcasm emojis to use.

That IS a problem.  We need to get Xen to add one.  It causes a lot of misunderstanding around here.  A lot of things posted are just a friendly poke in the ribs but end up sounding like a snarky put down when seen in print.