1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

This cracks me up. Maybe Jones will agree to use his incredible wealth,  to buy the tickets from the fans and make sure he gives them to chief fans. No profit taking allowed.😉

Arrowhead PrideVerified account @ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

Chris Jones urges #Chiefs fans to “stop selling” their tickets after #Vikings fans took over Arrowhead last Sunday.

Yeah he could sign a very reasonable contract now to keep others on the team. You know what fans like. Lol

Another great point; here. Arrowhead is clearly a destination spot for opposing fans and the Packers/Vikings both have fans that travel and many who are only 4-5 hours from Kansas City. Natural spot to pay big money for tickets. And off a Sunday night game the Vikes game was a natural spot for a Chiefs season ticket holder to get some cash back and perhaps use it to go to Nashville this weekend. 

9 hours ago, FANATIC said:

This cracks me up. Maybe Jones will agree to use his incredible wealth,  to buy the tickets from the fans and make sure he gives them to chief fans. No profit taking allowed.😉

Arrowhead PrideVerified account @ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

Chris Jones urges #Chiefs fans to “stop selling” their tickets after #Vikings fans took over Arrowhead last Sunday.

LOL!   Petro laid into him hard on 810 about his comments.  

On the subject of fans at stadiums,  I noticed something interesting during the first game against the Jags at their stadium.

There was a friendly couple sitting next to me. The lady ask me if we were going to be neighbors for the season, and I assume they were season ticket holders judging by that statement. I told her that I was only there for that one game. I thought that was kind of strange question since I had on a Chiefs jersey.  

The couple left their seats frequently, and didn't seem very interested or into the game. They left very early while the Jags were still kind of in it. 

It all seemed like just something social for them,  and something to do.  

I don't go to NFL stadiums a lot and they're nice, but I was so into the Chiefs I could barely get away, to go get something to eat or drink. 

In my drunken tangent, I guess I'm just trying to say, that maybe fans of today are just not the same. 

5 hours ago, qnet said:

LOL!   Petro laid into him hard on 810 about his comments.  

On the subject of fans at stadiums,  I noticed something interesting during the first game against the Jags at their stadium.

There was a friendly couple sitting next to me. The lady ask me if we were going to be neighbors for the season, and I assume they were season ticket holders judging by that statement. I told her that I was only there for that one game. I thought that was kind of strange question since I had on a Chiefs jersey.  

The couple left their seats frequently, and didn't seem very interested or into the game. They left very early while the Jags were still kind of in it. 

It all seemed like just something social for them,  and something to do.  

I don't go to NFL stadiums a lot and they're nice, but I was so into the Chiefs I could barely get away, to go get something to eat or drink. 

In my drunken tangent, I guess I'm just trying to say, that maybe fans of today are just not the same. 

Yeah they're called the "wine and cheese" crowd.   Not to be confused with the "whiney cheesy" crowd.