10 hours ago, sith13 said:

It's not that big of a deal when you light it up with Mahomes but doing it with Moore is extraordinary, he basically won us the game. 

Yeah.  Moore (heroic the way he stood in there and delivered against that pressure).But I hate thinking like that, because it is a team game, and others saved our asses in a special way also.  Like Watkins, , Nnadi, Wylie, Mitch Schwartz (again), D. Williams.  Kelce (7/9 against double coverage).  Pretty amazing flip-over of the momentum of the entire season. But especially ButtKicker.  A great kicker will win you at least one or two games per season, which is a flip of 2 or 4 games in the final record.  Now we are 6-3 with Mahomes and Fisher on the way back, instead of 5-4. The D is starting to gel obviously.  I like the way this whole thing is setting up.

On 4/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

The situation with the Chiefs is that there is no situation.  We will never see him play another down of football for the Chiefs or probably for anyone.  You can take it to the bank.  Forget about Hill.  He is history.  Time to move on. He tried to kill his child before he was born.  Since then, he beats him in the chest with his fist, he uses a belt to discipline him, and he breaks his arm.  He is a bad man.  A bad, fast man, but a bad man.

My, my how we forget. March and April were so long ago.

13 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Has anyone seen a WR like him in recent years?  To me, he is far and away the best WR in the league.  Really nothing short of spectacular. 

but a very bad man that we were supposed to forget about...oops I see 63 beat me to it