Loved seeing the Pats get worked

Not even sure how great Baltimore is but they smacked the Pats around tonight.   Hopefully this pumps the breaks on everyone talking about how historic their D is.....Um did we give up 37 to the Ravens and our D is considered garbage by lots of talking heads.   Tom Brady isn’t the same dude and their schedule gets harder.   We could still be in the hunt for a bye!  I don’t think we lose again if Fisher and Mahomes comes back this week and our D can continue to play like this.  

Yeah, it was fun to watch. Harbaugh is a really good coach, and I like what he's doing with Lamar Jackson.  

I agree, if the defense can keep up with what their doing when Mahomes gets back, the Chiefs will be really,really good. In a strange way I think that Pats injury may help the Chiefs overall, but that's hard to say for sure. 

I think Tom Brady is still really good and very intelligent. There were times when he was still getting the ball out really fast and making good throws, but the Ravens are a proud, cocky team who don't care LOL!

I really think the only way for the Chiefs to get a bye is to run the table. The Indy & Texans games really hurt but they seemed to have learned from it. 

It's still been a fun season so far. 

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

Whoa..Let's not get carried away..

Agreed. Read many posts from Vikings fans last week saying the same thing about us. Getting owned in 1 game will happen to almost every good team. More than once and then you start to see the cracks in the foundation.

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Agreed. Read many posts from Vikings fans last week saying the same thing about us. Getting owned in 1 game will happen to almost every good team. More than once and then you start to see the cracks in the foundation.

Yup. Teams are gonna continue to scheme against our weaknesses.

No real running game and a group of Shitty LB's.

We all know that in Dec and Jan, you have to be able to run the ball and stop the run.

Can Spags work his magic then???

Based on their remaining schedule I'm not sure NE gets a bye, hell Buffalo could win the division. 

Buffalo has Cleveland, Miami, Denver, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, NE and the Jets.

NE has Bye, Philly, Dallas, Houston, KC, Cincinnati, Buffalo and Miami.

While I'm at it:

Baltimore has Cinci (perfect trap game if Cinci was any good), Houston, Rams, 49ers, Bills, Jets and Pittsburgh. 

Houston has Baltimore, Indy, NE, Denver,  Tennessee, TB and Tennessee again.

Indy has Miami, Jax, Houston, Tennessee, TB, NO, Carolina and Jax again. 

KC has Tennessee, Chargers, Bye, Raiders, NE, Denver, Chicago and Chargers again. 

28 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Based on their remaining schedule I'm not sure NE gets a bye, hell Buffalo could win the division. 

Buffalo has Cleveland, Miami, Denver, Dallas, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, NE and the Jets.

NE has Bye, Philly, Dallas, Houston, KC, Cincinnati, Buffalo and Miami.

While I'm at it:

Baltimore has Cinci (perfect trap game if Cinci was any good), Houston, Rams, 49ers, Bills, Jets and Pittsburgh. 

Houston has Baltimore, Indy, NE, Denver,  Tennessee, TB and Tennessee again.

Indy has Miami, Jax, Houston, Tennessee, TB, NO, Carolina and Jax again. 

KC has Tennessee, Chargers, Bye, Raiders, NE, Denver, Chicago and Chargers again. 

Hmm, looks like we have the easiest schedule to close out...

I likey!!