I would just like to confirm that we're talking about ERIC FISHER, the guy we've been complaining about since 2013 re: how unlucky we were to have the #1 draft pick in a down year, we are talking about THAT GUY?  And ERIC FISHER is the one that will determine whether we put our destroyer-of-worlds, all-universe talent back in at QB?

ERIC. FISHER?

3 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I would just like to confirm that were are talking about ERIC FISHER, the guy we've been complaining about since 2013 re: how unlucky we were to have the #1 draft pick in a down year, we are talking about THAT GUY?  And ERIC FISHER is the one that will determine whether we put our destroyer-of-worlds, all-universe talent back in at QB?

ERIC. FISHER?

I know huh.

I'm the biggest Eric Fisher hater on the planet....

But you know the ole saying.....You never miss a good thing, till its gone!

37 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

And if Fishers injury is lingering? He's been out 7 games all ready, what if he's out another 3 or 4 do you still say sit Mahomes even if he's cleared to play?

No. I'm assuming he'll be back in the next few weeks. Otherwise, you have to let him play and give Cam some help.

18 minutes ago, Adamixoye said:

I would just like to confirm that were are talking about ERIC FISHER, the guy we've been complaining about since 2013 re: how unlucky we were to have the #1 draft pick in a down year, we are talking about THAT GUY?  And ERIC FISHER is the one that will determine whether we put our destroyer-of-worlds, all-universe talent back in at QB?

ERIC. FISHER?

I know. But, give the man his due. He was solid in pass protection last season and a major upgrade over his replacement. 

Pat is the future. I want him to be around for the next 10 - 12 years. If he's knocked around like he was after Fisher went down, that won't happen. 

1 hour ago, Adamixoye said:

ERIC. FISHER?

Isn't it amazing how quickly people forget what they said in the past?

5 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, yea...Like you've never had to eat a big fat pile of CROW before...

Art, remember I don't talk shit about players, coaches or the team. About people in here and some fans yes. The closest I came to eating crow was about Mahomes and Smith but if you remember right I didn't say Mahomes would be a bust or anything negative, I just said I agree he should sit behind Smith until he was ready. 

2 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

I would just like to confirm that we're talking about ERIC FISHER, the guy we've been complaining about since 2013 re: how unlucky we were to have the #1 draft pick in a down year, we are talking about THAT GUY?  And ERIC FISHER is the one that will determine whether we put our destroyer-of-worlds, all-universe talent back in at QB?

ERIC. FISHER?

We complain about everybody not named Patrick Mahomes. Fish is a very good LT.

10 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

ERIC. FISHER?

The focus isn't the greatness of Erich Fisher, it's the ineptness of Cam Erving. 

10 hours ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Isn't it amazing how quickly people forget what they said in the past?

Fisher is a victim of his draft position. He isn’t close to.what people consider a prototypical 1A talent. Had he been a late first rounder he’d be appreciated more for what he is. And that’s a solid mainly reliable player. Schwartz is clearly our best tackle though. Maybe Fisher could aptly be compared to Alex Smith.  Not top ten but somewhere in that next 10-15 guys. 
Problem is he’s been replaced by a complete bottom feeder and that has further exposed what was already below average guard play. 
What we’ve learned is this group needs some attention both from a developmental tackle and an upper level interior lineman. 
As for Mahomes. He will play when they tell Andy he’s ready. And judging by the way he was running and jumping after we won on Sunday, that’s coming very soon. 
Sadly the reality is just like Matt Moore on Sunday, he will likely continue to take a beating. 

8 hours ago, DieHard said:

If Pat’s healthy you can’t wait on Fish. I think he is back. Moore gets a nice victory to relish and help his confidence in case he is needed. Perfect scenario.

I honestly think we can win a game or two with Moore in the playoffs if need be. 

10 hours ago, sith13 said:

The focus isn't the greatness of Erich Fisher, it's the ineptness of Cam Erving. 

Even so...if Pat is healthy, cleared by the doctors, and there isn't significant elevated risk of injury, then he has to play.  I know everyone is worried about an RGIII or Andrew Luck situation.  I don't think that's a rational fear.  If we follow proper procedure, then we avoid an RGIII situation.  Andrew Luck's situation came from years of taking a beating and some fluke injuries.  One week isn't going to make the difference there, we just need to make sure we continue to improve the line going forward.

3 hours ago, Adamixoye said:

Even so...if Pat is healthy, cleared by the doctors, and there isn't significant elevated risk of injury, then he has to play.  I know everyone is worried about an RGIII or Andrew Luck situation.  I don't think that's a rational fear.  If we follow proper procedure, then we avoid an RGIII situation.  Andrew Luck's situation came from years of taking a beating and some fluke injuries.  One week isn't going to make the difference there, we just need to make sure we continue to improve the line going forward.

I'm not advocating for Mahomes to sit out, I'm pointing out the cause of the concerns. With a QB like Mahomes OL will look much better than they really are. 

22 hours ago, sith13 said:

I'm not advocating for Mahomes to sit out, I'm pointing out the cause of the concerns. With a QB like Mahomes OL will look much better than they really are. 

I think KC sits him this week because of the Thursday Night Game. 4 days is a short period of time to recover especially if injured. The Charger game is more important. Moore beat Minn and he can beat Tenn.

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

I think KC sits him this week because of the Thursday Night Game. 4 days is a short period of time to recover especially if injured. The Charger game is more important. Moore beat Minn and he can beat Tenn.

What are you talking about?  Our next game after TEN is MNF in Mexico City against the Chargers.

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

not without some freakish 91 yrd run..JMHO here but we got lucky and yes I'd rather be lucky than good sometimes but that might of been it

I think you play him if able, we can't predict the future and need every win we can get. There are no easy wins and a playoff spot is earned. What if we hit another injury streak later and fall shorta game or two because we went overboard protecting him. Players play, that's their job. Rogers has 1 SB, as great as he is, there's no guarantees to the SB.

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

not without some freakish 91 yrd run..JMHO here but we got lucky and yes I'd rather be lucky than good sometimes but that might of been it

Freakish plays happen and are part of the game for both teams. Shit, half of pats throws are freakish. We made a well executed play, that's not freakish, it's a football play that worked.

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

To be fair I dont think anyone counted on a first possession fumble from us to give an easy score to Minnesota after half either. All part of the game.