Brandon Marshall released

4 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I dont understand how this is news. The dude has been a free agent the entire season. Oakland just signed him a couple days ago. 

• Raiders released LB Brandon Marshall.

Marshall was just re-signed last week. The Raiders activated Isaiah Johnson from the injured reserve list in a corresponding roster move.

Nov 4, 2019, 4:16 PM ET

•  

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

They released him after training camp then just resigned him a couple days ago. He was a free agent available to be signed for 9 weeks.

I dont think you are reading the post correctly. He was resigned a week ago and just released again. They then used that spot for the IR guy. He is again a FA and was just released from Oakland a 2nd time. He is not with Oakland any more. If he was signed I am sure he passed a physical too. Would not hurt to see what he has left and brought in for a visit.

24 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I dont think you are reading the post correctly. He was resigned a week ago and just released again. They then used that spot for the IR guy. He is again a FA and was just released from Oakland a 2nd time. He is not with Oakland any more. If he was signed I am sure he passed a physical too. Would not hurt to see what he has left and brought in for a visit.

I'm reading it fine. His release would be notable if he had been with Oakland all year and was just released today. You made a post about a player being released who has been a free agent almost the entire season. We could have signed him any time we wanted this year.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

I'm reading it fine. His release would be notable if he had been with Oakland all year and was just released today. You made a post about a player being released who has been a free agent almost the entire season. We could have signed him any time we wanted this year 

He was not healthy. I think them signing him showed he passed a physical and would be worth a look. Behind our starting LBs we have Niemann, DOD and Lee. Just think it would be worthwhile to do our due diligence.

7 hours ago, artsy said:

Yea, they are getting better each week.

The next game against the Raiders will be very tough.

Getting better isn't W, L, L, W, W, L, L, W.😉

Wins against Denver, Chicago, Detroit all losers. Only good team was Indy.

I sat in your office listening to you telling me the Chiefs weren't getting better when they beat nobodies. 😆

On 11/6/2019 at 5:46 PM, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Getting better isn't W, L, L, W, W, L, L, W.😉

Wins against Denver, Chicago, Detroit all losers. Only good team was Indy.

I sat in your office listening to you telling me the Chiefs weren't getting better when they beat nobodies. 😆

Oops