Chiefs @ Titans

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Moore was just on the Podium for the Wednesday News Conference.. so I'm assuming  Moore plays again the weekend? or are there any other updates I have missed?

Arrowhead PrideVerified account @ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid says they are taking it “day to day” with Patrick Mahomes.

9:49 AM - 6 Nov 2019

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:
Arrowhead PrideVerified account @ArrowheadPride
FollowFollow @ArrowheadPride
More

#Chiefs HC Andy Reid says they are taking it “day to day” with Patrick Mahomes.

9:49 AM - 6 Nov 2019

I hoping that means MVPat is on the ready deck if shit hits the fan early..like down 14+ in the 2nd qrtr

41 minutes ago, FANATIC said:
Dani WelniakVerified account @KCTVDani
FollowFollow @KCTVDani
More

Reid on Clark: “He’ll go through some stuff. It’s not season ending but we have to see where they’re at.”

9:55 AM - 6 Nov 2019 from Kansas City, MO

Funny thing is he said the exact same thing about Fisher. I haven’t heard what the neck issue is but apparently he’s played all season with it.  Strain, spasms, something worse?  I’m assuming since he’s practicing it’s 1 or 2. 

16 minutes ago, Calichief said:

I’m surprised about fisher. 

I’m concerned about Clark

Ldt - no big deal. Replacement is better imo

moore can bear Tennessee 

I’d rather see mahomes this week.

Man we just seem to have the worse luck with guys and injuries after signing a big contract.

1 hour ago, Calichief said:

I’m surprised about fisher. 

I’m concerned about Clark

Ldt - no big deal. Replacement is better imo

moore can bear Tennessee 

I’d rather see mahomes this week.

I think Fish is still very much in the timeline they talked about originally. If he’s not back practicing after the bye week I’ll be surprised and concerned. 
Still have no clue what type of neck issue Frank is dealing with?

7 minutes ago, dksww said:

Here's today official injury report after practice.  Mahomes was a FP.  Look like the Titans have alot of key injuries:

https://www.chiefs.com/news/chiefs-vs-titans-injury-report

Our injury list is actually getting smaller. A good sign. Then again the Vikings came here with nobody hurt and still left with an L. 

1 hour ago, dksww said:

Nice.  Is there a Chiefs bar down there?  how do you see the games?

I watch in my basement unless I'm on travel then I find the nearest Hooters, Tilted Kilt, Twin Peaks... and watch.

Artsy told me about one but I never went to. Figured I would piss someone off since I don't get fired up about the games, when shit goes bad, like so many others.

Just read where Mahomes was a full participant in practice today. Take that for what it's worth.

Mahomes participates in full practice for 1st time since knee injury

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was a full participant in practice Wednesday, a sign he could be ready to make his return in Week 10.

Mahomes has missed the last two games after dislocating his kneecap Oct. 17 versus the Denver Broncos. He had been practicing on a limited basis up until Wednesday.

The Chiefs have gone 1-1 in his absence. Veteran Matt Moore has thrown four touchdowns and no interceptions since replacing the reigning league MVP.

Mahomes was enjoying another monster season prior to his injury, putting up 15 touchdowns against just one pick. The 24-year-old was originally expected to miss between three and seven weeks.

1 hour ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Just read where Mahomes was a full participant in practice today. Take that for what it's worth.

Mahomes participates in full practice for 1st time since knee injury

Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes was a full participant in practice Wednesday, a sign he could be ready to make his return in Week 10.

Mahomes has missed the last two games after dislocating his kneecap Oct. 17 versus the Denver Broncos. He had been practicing on a limited basis up until Wednesday.

The Chiefs have gone 1-1 in his absence. Veteran Matt Moore has thrown four touchdowns and no interceptions since replacing the reigning league MVP.

Mahomes was enjoying another monster season prior to his injury, putting up 15 touchdowns against just one pick. The 24-year-old was originally expected to miss between three and seven weeks.

Full? Looks like he's playing. 

If not, they would bring him back to start against the Chargers in Mexico. Idk about that. 

59 minutes ago, Chiefmanzada said:

Full? Looks like he's playing. 

If not, they would bring him back to start against the Chargers in Mexico. Idk about that. 

Personal opinion, in the back of their minds they know that they can beat the Titans, Moore vs Mariota. So they will probably start Moore and if it looks or starts getting bad swap in Mahomes.

Chiefs can't afford to lose to either of the next two games. Both are very winnable but at the same time the Chiefs have lost games against bad teams.

29 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Personal opinion, in the back of their minds they know that they can beat the Titans, Moore vs Mariota. So they will probably start Moore and if it looks or starts getting bad swap in Mahomes.

Chiefs can't afford to lose to either of the next two games. Both are very winnable but at the same time the Chiefs have lost games against bad teams.

Mariota was benched several weeks ago. It's the Ryan Tanehill show now.

40 minutes ago, Chiefsfan1963 said:

Mariota was benched weeks ago but either way have you ever heard of a full participant in practice all week not playing? Not sure, but it would seem odd. I