Chiefs @ Titans

Somebody might have already said this but to even challenge NE for HFA throughout the playoffs the Chiefs will most certainly have to win out. No more losses. 

Gonzalez said he thought after last weeks win that the Chiefs could actually run the table. 

Is that a real possibility for this team right now? 

Just now, gochiefsgo said:

Somebody might have already said this but to even challenge NE for HFA throughout the playoffs the Chiefs will most certainly have to win out. No more losses. 

Gonzalez said he thought after last weeks win that the Chiefs could actually run the table. 

Is that a real possibility for this team right now? 

Beat NE and hope another loss, they have tough competition coming up and we would have head to head wins against them and Balt. I am sure Texans will lose another one. Our toughest game looks to be NE left so it is possible we can run the table imo. We are also getring healthy and guys coming back will have a few games to get back into it plus have the ability of only playing in a half season for some. Should be fresh too.

9 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Beat NE and hope another loss, they have tough competition coming up and we would have head to head wins against them and Balt. I am sure Texans will lose another one. Our toughest game looks to be NE left so it is possible we can run the table imo. We are also getring healthy and guys coming back will have a few games to get back into it plus have the ability of only playing in a half season for some. Should be fresh too.

Chris Jones wrecked the Vikings. 
Nnadi and a nimble Saunders were stopping the run and getting pressure. KPass is suddenly looking like a second rd pick in year three. 
linebackers Are flying to the ball. 
Felton is making a case to keep his spot even if Fuller comes back healthy. 
if this defense is starting to gel with this rotation don’t change anything. 
this defense is slowly making me think the Chiefs could actually put a good long streak of wins together. definitely 

All this frantic talk about the Patriots and HFA and how we have to win out is absolute bullshit.  This is not the Chiefs of the past.  We have a great QB.  All we have to do is get in the playoffs, and we will get there easily.  It makes no difference if we get a first round bye.  It makes no difference if we play at home or away.  If we play with Mahomes we have as good a chance as the best teams in the playoffs.  All we need to worry about is our own business. I really don't give a rat's ass about New England until we play them in the playoffs...assuming they make it. 

7 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

All this frantic talk about the Patriots and HFA and how we have to win out is absolute bullshit.  This is not the Chiefs of the past.  We have a great QB.  All we have to do is get in the playoffs, and we will get there easily.  It makes no difference if we get a first round bye.  It makes no difference if we play at home or away.  If we play with Mahomes we have as good a chance as the best teams in the playoffs.  All we need to worry about is our own business. I really don't give a rat's ass about New England until we play them in the playoffs...assuming they make it. 

Yes yes yes 

9 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

As long as our defense shows up and plays fast and aggressive, we can beat anyone with The Chosen One at QB.

24 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

As long as our defense shows up and plays fast and aggressive, we can beat anyone with The Chosen One at QB.

The big thing is can Reid & Spags put it all together? We've seen spurts of greatness on both sides of the ball thus far, but not a complete game with Mahomes at the helm. It will be interesting to see how this whole thing gels together. A lot of optimism floating around.  

43 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Maybe if he was playing for KC & Reid? 

Witht those two knee surgeries he's probably not as mobile as Alex was here. But a better deep thrower. Probably different style with a lot of the same results. Heck Matt Moore just proved that. 

Not practicing again on Friday for @Titans:
WR Corey Davis
DL Jurrell Casey
TE Delanie Walker
LB Jayon Brown

Plus, G Rodger Saffold left practice early.

DL Jeffery Simmons was back at practice.

C Ben Jones practiced for third day in a row for #Titans.

Titans are banged up. Those are big time starters.

20 hours ago, gochiefsgo said:

Chris Jones wrecked the Vikings. 
Nnadi and a nimble Saunders were stopping the run and getting pressure. KPass is suddenly looking like a second rd pick in year three. 
linebackers Are flying to the ball. 
Felton is making a case to keep his spot even if Fuller comes back healthy. 
if this defense is starting to gel with this rotation don’t change anything. 
this defense is slowly making me think the Chiefs could actually put a good long streak of wins together. definitely 

They were great in Denver with different rotations than we had vs Minnesota. Speaks volumes about quality depth. That said we’ve given up 6 TD passes the last two games. Work to be done still. But man can you see some tangible progress!

1 hour ago, Mloe68 said:

They were great in Denver with different rotations than we had vs Minnesota. Speaks volumes about quality depth. That said we’ve given up 6 TD passes the last two games. Work to be done still. But man can you see some tangible progress!

I think I am most astonished at KPass.  I had essentially given up on him, but it was merely asking him to play out of position and in the wrong system.  He looks like he could end up one of the best.  I keep wanting to see more of him with every game. He just stands out.