Emmanuel Ogbah

32 minutes ago, VIChiefsFan said:

I think Jones is the best DE we have.  Yes, I think he is more suited to DE and will end up spending a lot of time there.

You are probably right. He has been moving around. I like to see that. Hard to give up that pass rush up the middle when you have good DEs though. 

Not denying that. Same could probably be said with Jones at LB. just saying. The guy is a freakish athlete wherever he is. The play of Saunders gives them some flex but Saunders and Nhadi would not be the same pass rush up the middle. I think Spags will move people around a lot.

Jones-Nhadi-Saunders-Kpass/Ogbah would be fun to watch.

1 hour ago, FANATIC said:

Stopping the run seemed to work really  well with Jones at end.

Nnadi/Saunders/Pennel/Ivie really played well in the middle last week. Jones moved around which makes sense. Clark is also very versatile which could give Spags some real options if he can get healthy. Murray for Ogbah is right up there with Ehringer for Ward as examples of Veach selling nothing for something and the coaches making it pay off. 

18 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Lots of positivity here and i agree with you, can’t help but notice the starting lineups people want to see don't include the only person making real money, its so frustrating.

We did a phenomenol job against the run vs Denver with Clark and without Jones. And then vise versa vs Minnesota. Clark is defintely a better run defender but those two together are what we need in sub packages more than anything as they are both versatile and can finish plays.