It's time. He's running around with as much mobiliy as I've seen since the week 1 ankle injury. Yes there is always risk of the knee dislocating again but multiple doctors have green lighted this and it's time to get him out there. Somebody tell Cameron Erving he better flat lay his football life on the line out there to protect him though!

2 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

It's time. He's running around with as much mobiliy as I've seen since the week 1 ankle injury. Yes there is always risk of the knee dislocating again but multiple doctors have green lighted this and it's time to get him out there. Somebody tell Cameron Erving he better flat lay his football life on the line out there to protect him though!

Keep a tight end on that side to protect Mahomes. KC has plenty of weapons to send deep and underneath. RPO.........not so much.

20 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Keep a tight end on that side to protect Mahomes. KC has plenty of weapons to send deep and underneath. RPO.........not so much.

I like the idea. I did see we have run more two tight end sets this year than most any team in the league. Bell isn't getting many throws his way so I'm assuming this is a pure blocking role. Gotta help Erving. He's just not very good in space. 

3 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I like the idea. I did see we have run more two tight end sets this year than most any team in the league. Bell isn't getting many throws his way so I'm assuming this is a pure blocking role. Gotta help Erving. He's just not very good in space. 

Imagine Andy with Mahomes, Hill and Hardman now available to be on the field at the same time. How do you defense that? 

4 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

I like the idea. I did see we have run more two tight end sets this year than most any team in the league. Bell isn't getting many throws his way so I'm assuming this is a pure blocking role. Gotta help Erving. He's just not very good in space

FYP

I hope Andy doesn't forget to run the rock.. Remember our defense's recipe to success recently has to do with time of possession as well. Reid, had a methodical gameplan for Moore with a balanced running game. Kept our defense fresh and off the field. Mahomes will score quickly, let's see if the D can get off the field on 3rd down.

4 minutes ago, DefensiveMan said:

I hope Andy doesn't forget to run the rock.. Remember our defense's recipe to success recently has to do with time of possession as well. Reid, had a methodical gameplan for Moore with a balanced running game. Kept our defense fresh and off the field. Mahomes will score quickly, let's see if the D can get off the field on 3rd down.

Mahomes may have watched how a little small ball works too. 

54 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Imagine Andy with Mahomes, Hill and Hardman now available to be on the field at the same time. How do you defense that? 

You could surround Mahomes with a few guys off the street and he would still light a fire on that defense. 

2 hours ago, FANATIC said:

If Mahomes has time to throw. You can't. Just way to much speed for anyone to handle. So its a full bore race to get to Mahomes before he can throw it. 

13 minutes ago, Biggjliv4 said:

Any update on Fish? 

He practiced on a limited basis for the second straight day today so progress is being made. I'm assuming they intend or hope to have him back after the bye week vs Oakland. The only active player on the roster not to practice today was Okafor with his high ankle sprain. Again i think he's probably aiming at that Dec 1 game. More injuries are going to happen because its football. But at least right now its looking pretty good for a December/January run. 

20 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

I agree. He seemed to be doing it at the beginning of the Broncos game, before Mahomes went down. I'm not sure if it was because of Mahomes ankle or he changed some things up. I think it may have been a little of both.  

I seen a little of the old WCO the last few weeks and that can work also, with the short quick passes, with some runs mixed in.