The sad thing is Mahomes had us going with two game winning or tying drives with less than 3 minutes. Andy Reid play calling, special teams execution, and defensive ineptitude failed an otherwise great game with a few missed throws common to any QB. Ryan Tannehill has no business getting a game winning drive. I think pretty much every defensive player save Jones should receive walking papers at some point. None of these guys are cornerstones to a defense save maybe Jones.

27 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Feel bad for this guy already.

Why? He is in a great spot with a good team and great offensive weapons. So we lost today? There is plenty of time left and we will get healthy. I just hope the coaches would learn from fiascos like this, but it does not seem so. We need to not miss 2 FGs, or try for 5 FG total etc. Have to get our line back and we will see the penalties cut back too. We are going to do well in the playoffs, just happens to be away from home after the first round it seems.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

Why? He is in a great spot with a good team and great offensive weapons. So we lost today? There is plenty of time left and we will get healthy. I just hope the coaches would learn from fiascos like this, but it does not seem so. We need to not miss 2 FGs, or try for 5 FG total etc. Have to get our line back and we will see the penalties cut back too. We are going to do well in the playoffs, just happens to be away from home after the first round it seems.

Not sure we get healthy. Watkins is probably on vacation for a few weeks, Ogbah is gone, Rankin is gone. A couple of other dudes probably get season ending injuries along the way. Fisher and LDT may come back, but who else is going out?

19 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Not sure we get healthy. Watkins is probably on vacation for a few weeks, Ogbah is gone, Rankin is gone. A couple of other dudes probably get season ending injuries along the way. Fisher and LDT may come back, but who else is going out?

We have Wis for Rankins. Need to get Saunders back in there and move Jones to DE. Okafor would be nice to get back for depth along Kpass then at DE. Fisher is a must at this point. I think we can get better and healthier even if Watkins and Rankins are out.

12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We have Wis for Rankins. Need to get Saunders back in there and move Jones to DE. Okafor would be nice to get back for depth along Kpass then at DE. Fisher is a must at this point. I think we can get better and healthier even if Watkins and Rankins are out.

Sounds good. Okafor and Jones can start on the  ends. Saunders and Nnadi in the middle with Pennell rotating in. 

3 hours ago, DefensiveMan said:

Sounds good. Okafor and Jones can start on the  ends. Saunders and Nnadi in the middle with Pennell rotating in. 

Ivie is better than Pennell.......oh wait.....no Ivie sucks but we'd rather play him than a very good run stuffing defensive lineman. Add that to the list of idiotic decisions made yesterday.