chiefs titans game thread

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Titans always seem to get up for the Chiefs. Pat looks a little rusty but frankly we should be smoking these guys. Penalties and that fumble have really limited the Chiefs.

Chiefs, including Mahomes, have missed a few plays. Need to tough this one out. Just Win.

With oline injuries....I dont think the offense will play cute. They need to attack downfield with Max Protections sets.

Just now, FANATIC said:
Seth KeysorVerified account @RealMNchiefsfan
FollowFollow @RealMNchiefsfan
More

Guys, Andy Reid having Patrick Mahomes back and "getting lazy" or whatever is not why Mahomes missed Hill, Watkins dropped a pass, Damien Williams fumbled, and Lucas/Ward blew it on a huge play. Stop. I'm begging you.

Red is not lazy, the opening was fantastic play calling. Penalties need cleaned up, sure, but he didn't fumble the ball 

7 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Chiefs, including Mahomes, have missed a few plays. Need to tough this one out. Just Win.

With oline injuries....I dont think the offense will play cute. They need to attack downfield with Max Protections sets.

Agreed

Just now, ChiefsFoolFan said:

Butker, WTF?  I’m calling it now:  this missed extra point is going to hurt us. 

He had a good game last week, but he’s been very shaky & inconsistent overall.

Nice Drive by the offense.

Why call that? BOOO on you!