chiefs titans game thread

What a pathetic fucking showing.  Special teams implodes at the end and the defense is the same pathetic pile of shit we’ve grown accustomed to.  Anyone that thinks the playoffs are a guarantee at this point is deluded. We keep losing games we shouldn’t and the raiders have a much more favorable schedule down the stretch.  Injuries be damned , this is one big time underachieving team. 

If we dont win it in the next 2 years and continue to flounder away big games, we have to change coaches.  Reid is great in the season, usually, but he has bad games like this where we have no reason to lose it and also bad play off games. We ran almost 30 more plays than them. We had 15 more minutes in TOP. Had a guy throw almost 450 yards and 3 tds.  That last 3rd and 2 was a horrible call where we could have had a first down and win it. We instead miss the FG try and then let them come back and still had a chance but missed the next fg. Reid has this and next season. I cannot see this any more if he continues to do this shit

I don't understand what happened, been trying to avoid the game thread, but had to know what's going on. I was washing my car when I last checked my phone, it was 1:29 left on the clock, Chiefs were ahead, and had the ball. Now I see they lost.

I haven't watched the game, but it seems like the Chiefs defense reverts back to who they were when Mahomes plays. Very frustrating and confusing this Chiefs teams is. Oh well. 😑

1 minute ago, qnet said:

I don't understand what happened, been trying to avoid the game thread, but had to know what's going on. I was washing my car when I last checked my phone, it was 1:29 left on the clock, Chiefs were ahead, and had the ball. Now I see they lost.

I haven't watched the game, but it seems like the Chiefs defense reverts back to who they were when Mahomes plays. Very frustrating and confusing this Chiefs teams is. Oh well. 😑

The coaches suck that’s all you need to know. 

Just now, kkuenn said:

If we dont win it in the next 2 years and continue to flounder away big games, we may have to change coaches.  Reid is great in the season, usually, but he has bad games like this where we have no reason to lose it and also bad play off games. We ran almost 30 more plays then them. We had 15 more minutes in TOP. Had a guy throw almost 450 yards and 3 tds.  That last 3rd and 2 was a horrible call where we could have had a first down and win it. We instead miss the FG try and then let them come back and still had a chance but missed the next fg. Reid has this and next season. I cannot see this any more if he continues to do this shit

The 3rd and 2 call was fine.  I’m a hell of a lot more comfortable in that situation with Mahomes having the ball than Damien Williams.  The play wasn’t there so Mahomes did the right thing.  The problem with that sequence wasn’t that play, it was the special teams screw up with the snap.  

How do you go from AFC special teams player of the week to this?  How as a team do you lose to a team that is so one dimensional and not even great at that.  Oh yeah you play conservative.  If Andy doesn’t get us to the SB by next year I think Clark makes the tough call.   Can’t waste all of Mahomes prime with a DrJekyl and Mr Hyde HC.