chiefs titans game thread

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

The 3rd and 2 call was fine.  I’m a hell of a lot more comfortable in that situation with Mahomes having the ball than Damien Williams.  The play wasn’t there so Mahomes did the right thing.  The problem with that sequence wasn’t that play, it was the special teams screw up with the snap.  

He lost yards. I would rather see a quick screen or a run going north. Keeps the clock running and possibly getting a 1st down. Yes the clock kept running but still Mahomes lost yards. Not like we even tried to get yards there and were content on going for a FG only.

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

He lost yards. I would rather see a quick screen or a run going north. Keeps the clock running and possibly getting a 1st down. Yes the clock kept running but still Mahomes lost yards. Not like we even tried to get yards there and were content on going for a FG only.

It was a quick screen, defense just covered it and Mahomes made the right decision. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Also can’t challenge inside of two minutes.  The league will send the chiefs an apology letter and then forget all about it.  Officials can’t miss calls in a situation like that. 

Chiefs lost this game well before that.

This is we’re Id like Pat Mahomes to direct some fire at the coaching staff.   Not in a totally disrespectful manner but in a way that should wake them up.   We might walk around with some swagger but we are a paper tiger because we never and I mean never eviscerate an opponent when we have the chance.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Also can’t challenge inside of two minutes.  The league will send the chiefs an apology letter and then forget all about it.  Officials can’t miss calls in a situation like that. 

Seem to recall them watching like hawks last January....smh