8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

He’s a liability. The only way Tennessee wins if we turn it over. And shay, looks like a turnover waiting to happen.

I think it is a legit rest opportunity. With guys coming back  other  positions could get the same opportunity. DEPTH.

4 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Reid made it sound like they wanted him fresh for the second half of the season, that’s supposed to be the party line on him at 1 Arrowhead Drive, not that he’s clearly been a liability with ball protection. 

Williams fumbled again. So if thats the reason I guess you bench him too? 

1 minute ago, FANATIC said:

Chiefs made at least 15 other stupid mistakes. That fumble was not the reason the team lost. It was one of fifteen stupid plays.

I couple of weeks ago  I heard a quote from Texan's coach Bill OBrian about  not winning games  but losing them by  penalties .. I think  last Sunday we saw exhibit A

3 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Chiefs made at least 15 other stupid mistakes. That fumble was not the reason the team lost. It was one of fifteen stupid plays.

That was at least a 10 point (possibly 14 point) swing. If it hadn't been a strip and return for 6 I would agree but the Chiefs had put up 10 points with no signs of letting up until that point.

I know it's popular to blast the D and Reid but this was the turning point no doubt. 

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Charles seemed to fumble an importation game or two away as well.. can someone name a starting RB that has not fumbled?

Carry it enough and you will fumble. I give the other team credit too....they work on causing fumbles. Williams had a very good game except for that play. 

Individual mistakes that are game changers are happening a lot this year. That’s not Reid’s fault. He called a great offensive game plan that was totally working with montanaesque like precision he didn’t drop the passes or fumble or bad snap it. Chiefs players screwed up in critical areas on the road against a smash mouth opportunistic team. They need to fix this or it’s going to be one and done if they make the playoffs 

5 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

Individual mistakes that are game changers are happening a lot this year. That’s not Reid’s fault. He called a great offensive game plan that was totally working with montanaesque like precision he didn’t drop the passes or fumble or bad snap it. Chiefs players screwed up in critical areas on the road against a smash mouth opportunistic team. They need to fix this or it’s going to be one and done if they make the playoffs 

AGREE