It could be worse

Look I'm as frustrated with Andy Reid and this team as most are.  Andy is a good coach but his short comings seem to hurt us in the worst possible times.  What I blame him for is poor game management and lack of discipline.  We are a very sloppy and undisciplined team and usually that is because the HC has allowed that to manifest.  We brought in hard nosed guys to try and change the culture but you can't change the culture if your leader doesn't have that killer instinct.   

With that said we didn't get whooped by the Falcons like the Saints did and we haven't fallen apart like the Rams either.   We have our warts but we do still have the ability to win each and every game.  So yeah it could be worse.  

I'll chime in. I'm not sure the Saints situation is necessarily worse. They got beat by a division rival. The Falcons/Saints rivalry is almost equivalent to Chiefs/Raiders. The Falcons, as bad as there are this year; have the firepower when they want to, to put it to a hated rival. 

With the Rams maybe you have a point. 

51 minutes ago, qnet said:

I'll chime in. I'm not sure the Saints situation is necessarily worse. They got beat by a division rival. The Falcons/Saints rivalry is almost equivalent to Chiefs/Raiders. The Falcons, as bad as there are this year; have the firepower when they want to, to put it to a hated rival. 

I am sure Tennessee doesn’t see us as a rival since they always beat us.

2 hours ago, qnet said:

We haven’t lost a game by more than 7.  They got blown out.  Their window is literally this year and maybe next year if they are lucky.  So yeah they are in a worse position.  

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

We haven’t lost a game by more than 7.  They got blown out.  Their window is literally this year and maybe next year if they are lucky.  So yeah they are in a worse position.  

Since you didn't mention those things in your original post, I didn't know the criteria in which you were judging that they are worse off.

IMHO they are not worse off because they still have a better record & better defense than the Chiefs.They also may have a better coach in Sean Payton. 

I kind of get what you're saying, I just think the Saints are a bad comparison. 

1 minute ago, qnet said:

Since you didn't mention those things in your original post, I didn't know the criteria in which you were judging that they are worse off.

IMHO they are not worse off because they still have a better record & better defense than the Chiefs.They also may have a better coach in Sean Payton. 

I kind of get what you're saying, I just think the Saints are a bad comparison. 

I see where you are coming from and agree Sean Payton is a better coach.