Snap Counts

That's how we've lost to TN in every meeting. Throwing a lot of Dime and Nickel packages against 22 Henry and plenty of 49 not making plays. Not sure what game film these guys watched this week. Tannehill happened to be a receiver at Texas A&M. He was always going to scramble when needed. 

16 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Cant wait to see Fisher next to what seems as of now a good LG.

Yes, I hope Wiz sticks around for a year or three. Dude is a beast.

Pair him up with Fisher, (who isn't great, but better than Cam "my bad" Erving) and we'll be looking pretty good.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:07 PM, Calichief said:

More mind bending coaching decisions. This staff seems to be clueless at times. Ragland and Pennel have been key in run defense recently. One gets benched and one plays a handful of snaps.. wtf is going on with the coaches ...?

Move away from Pennel clearly a sign Andy thought we'd play from a lead and force them into mostly passing situations. That does make some sense. But not moving back into the run blitzing LBs like Ragland really doesn't after that. Maybe Spags didn't like the personel groupings with Ogbah out. But that three safety look didn't work! I hope somebody specifically asks Spags at his presser tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, Mloe68 said:

Move away from Pennel clearly a sign Andy thought we'd play from a lead and force them into mostly passing situations. That does make some sense. But not moving back into the run blitzing LBs like Ragland really doesn't after that. Maybe Spags didn't like the personel groupings with Ogbah out. But that three safety look didn't work! I hope somebody specifically asks Spags at his presser tomorrow. 

Yea, Spags shit the bed last week imo. All Tennessee had was Henry, yet we played a shit-ton of Dime and Nickel!!

WTF???

Hopefully, Spags puts it together for the CHAA-GAAs Monday night.

I'm thinking/hoping the defense bounces back.

57 minutes ago, artsy said:

Yea, Spags shit the bed last week imo. All Tennessee had was Henry, yet we played a shit-ton of Dime and Nickel!!

WTF???

Can't disagree. We were so close on several occassions to forcing them away from Henry but never could. And Spags just didn't adjust. After 3 really good weeks for him, he was bad last week. Let's hope its an abberation because the Chargers love to use those RBs to beat you. 

21 hours ago, artsy said:

WTF???

Stop overthinking things. That Red Walrus needs to loosen his tusks up a bit.