Kc vs La Chargers

Just now, Lamardirts said:

This is team is soft and undisciplined.  We lay eggs in big time games like this.  Sure we could win but we weren't ready to play tonight.

After last week anything less than our absolute best, most focused game of the year tonight is unacceptable. They just dont look fired up at all. 

2 minutes ago, FANATIC said:

Chargers meanwhile starting their backup LT at RT and 3rd string LT, and 3rd string C. 0 reps for their "starting"…

Chargers held to just 133 yards on offense in the first quarter. Most of their top linemen are out and KC defense taking advantage of it! 

Well going to watch the game and get off the board. Think i have seen and said all I need to for now. Reid has to see this. Hell anyone at top does too. It is all just bs to watch us play this way. We can still win sure, but if we lose Reid will say the same shit. Just hope we have no more injuries.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I like our Dline.   Think we can build off them in the future.  Extend Pennel tonight plz.  But our lbs and dbs are terrible.   

sorensen ain't bad... but maybe he just looks better because of those around him