Kc vs La Chargers

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

They don’t care about the players. Just the dollars. Or pesos.

You serious clark?  The players union cares as much about a dollar as anyone.  The players literally have all the control, and if the union didn’t want these games they wouldn’t happen.  The union knows if the league increases revenue they can increase their asking. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

You serious clark?  The players union cares as much about a dollar as anyone.  The players literally have all the control, and if the union didn’t want these games they wouldn’t happen.  The union knows if the league increases revenue they can increase their asking. 

We shall see. New contract. Players have a say with the union. Not sure this increases revenue.

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

I’ve yet to hear a player be excited about London or Thursday games. Just wait for the next CBA.

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

The nickel package with him and Sorenson on the field makes me cringe. At least they were using Watts in dime. 

Dude I'm not so sure Sorensen isn't bigger than Niemann.   Dude is small, slow, limited instinct.   Can't believe we haven't replaced him with a FA off the street by now.  Probably Toub loves his avg play on ST.

On that 3rd and 7 there was no pocket because surprise surprise Austin Reiter lets a guy just man handled him up into Mahomes face and forced him to rush his throw to Kelce.  

I don't understand why they put guys like him and Erving back in the game over and over.  Thankfully Fisher is back which keeps Cam off the field but Wis can't be any worse than Reiter.